sUp5rET.png

Move back to LS POLL

Move back to LS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Want to move back to LS or not? Got any other idea's where we could go? Or would you rather stay where we are?

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Add SF and LV k thx

But it will be the easiest to move to LS and due to me having 32/5 properties I will vote for LS

Last edited by a moderator:

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
This poll was closed incorrectly. The community is welcome to vote

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Personally I'm not interested in LV or SF. But LS is the BEST role play city.. So I'll support that

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Personally I'm not interested in LV or SF. But LS is the BEST role play city.. So I'll support that

True, however

I think most people just want to move back to ls because they dont like the suburbs, but I want everyone to think about how everyone was so jumpy to move into Red County, because of the way it will raise the player base (Smaller area, more people to be seen, more interaction, more players). I feel if we move back to LS or move to another city just as big we will begin to just drive around in a abandoned city because noone will be actually be seen because of the size environment, everyone will go back to hiding god knows where or just drifting around and thus the player base will sl***y drop again and we can kiss our 30+ Week days and 45+ Weekends player count. So is it really worth risking what we have achieved in the last few months, or will be be ignorant and move back to our certain doom.

So, how about we think things through. Lets expand abit into Fort Carson or Bayside those areas have seen more tumbleweeds then the Nevada Desert, bayside is the next Vinewood (High Class Properties), Fort Carson will be residential and small business, everything else in between is what me make of it, right? But who am I to say you can't vote for what you want? I may not agree with the whole return to LS but I feel it wont be for the best.

here is a meme because everyone must be scared because I typed something serious

how-can-my-memes-not-be-dank-if-i-never-post-them-anyway_fb_4043077.jpg

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
Actually tbh, If there was 30 players online, in Red County, I could still see like 4-5 people driving around.. Maybe just make some map updates in LS, stuff like that.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Just a heads up.. This poll dosent mean 100% we are moving back.. Its simply a discussion at this point.. I see a lot of HOT properties in LS being bought now that the mention of a move is happening. That dosent provide a fair chance for everyone because half the server still hasn't heard of a move. So likely every property in LS will be force sold the day before we announce it, IF we decide to move..

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
If its not 100% we are moving back, then the guys who bought properties in LS are taking a risk, or they just want them, dont forcesell, because its not fair for those who had these properties since we moved to RC.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
If its not 100% we are moving back, then the guys who bought properties in LS are taking a risk, or they just want them, dont forcesell, because its not fair for those who had these properties since we moved to RC.

We'll likely be doing checks.. If the property was bought between Feb 19 - Current date (when ever date we decide to move back) they'll be force sold.. Everyone else can keep what they owned.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
We'll likely be doing checks.. If the property was bought between Feb 19 - Current date (when ever date we decide to move back) they'll be force sold.. Everyone else can keep what they owned.

flew, got worried about my mapped mansion in richmen.

I agree with Jose(i think), If we move back now. We would lose some player base, I think we should wait few months more before we move back. I miss LS too but I don't think the server is ready.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
flew, got worried about my mapped mansion in richmen.

I agree with Jose(i think), If we move back now. We would lose some player base, I think we should wait few months more before we move back. I miss LS too but I don't think the server is ready.

exactly

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
This poll made yesterday not 19 feb overload and.why ppl cant own these props where they are living? it was same thing with red county all good props was already bought and nothing happened with them

Cookie

This type of first past the post voting will guarantee misery for most of the server. There are way better ways of voting.. If you are interested, I can give an example when I get home from school.
Also, I think that moving to LS wouldn't show more people on the streets, I think it would be the opposite.
Let's remake the poll and let people prioritize instead of choosing one. This would give everyone what is liked most.

Cookie

[video]https://youtu.be/s7tWHJfhiyo[/video]
Please see this, as it is very important for the welfare of the server

Stick

True, however

I think most people just want to move back to ls because they dont like the suburbs, but I want everyone to think about how everyone was so jumpy to move into Red County, because of the way it will raise the player base (Smaller area, more people to be seen, more interaction, more players). I feel if we move back to LS or move to another city just as big we will begin to just drive around in a abandoned city because noone will be actually be seen because of the size environment, everyone will go back to hiding god knows where or just drifting around and thus the player base will sl***y drop again and we can kiss our 30+ Week days and 45+ Weekends player count. So is it really worth risking what we have achieved in the last few months, or will be be ignorant and move back to our certain doom.

So, how about we think things through. Lets expand abit into Fort Carson or Bayside those areas have seen more tumbleweeds then the Nevada Desert, bayside is the next Vinewood (High Class Properties), Fort Carson will be residential and small business, everything else in between is what me make of it, right? But who am I to say you can't vote for what you want? I may not agree with the whole return to LS but I feel it wont be for the best.

here is a meme because everyone must be scared because I typed something serious

how-can-my-memes-not-be-dank-if-i-never-post-them-anyway_fb_4043077.jpg

Yes, you'd think you will run into people constantly with such a small area? Well, no.. Not at all. I still get the same feeling as LS player interaction wise. Los Santos offers more roleplay to everyone, more shops, houses and stuff to work with.

I think moving back to LS is good, there are common area's where most people will go like IGS where people will meet eachother. In my opinion it might be nice to upgrade IGS make it an good looking meeting area for people to RP in.

lnanch1988

I feel as a active player like a year ago to becoming active again I don't have that same feel I did with LS . There so much more possibility for LS and so many more areas for gangs or mafia or legal RP like car selling or selling houses . Sometimes when driving around I see no one or sometimes I see loads of people was no difference then LS. I just feel abit isolated where we are now and i personally think so much more happened in LS . I do think it's something that should be given a month or a couple weeks trial period to see how it goes back in LS

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png