sUp5rET.png

Move back to LS POLL

Move back to LS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie

Yes. LS is cool, but since we have such a little playerbase, it seems way more impossible to get more roleplay with switching back.
Or whatever.. I don't actually care if we move or nah, but if we vote, we should use a superior voting system so there is no people scared into voting into something that others like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3jE3B8HsE
This kind of voting system guarantees, that everyone gets their favourite, or their next best option..

Also, a problem with the current poll is, that we don't have actual locations that we could switch to besides LS (but in the suggestions we do..)
People feel choosing a smaller place that actually would be cool to them, is pointless, since most won't choose it.. But if we get to prioritize, nobody would be ashamed to give out their full opinion with a single ballot, a'ite?
I feel like everyone has their own views, for nostalgic and other purposes, so why not express them correctly?

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Yes. LS is cool, but since we have such a little playerbase, it seems way more impossible to get more roleplay with switching back.
Or whatever.. I don't actually care if we move or nah, but if we vote, we should use a superior voting system so there is no people scared into voting into something that others like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3jE3B8HsE
This kind of voting system guarantees, that everyone gets their favourite, or their next best option..

Also, a problem with the current poll is, that we don't have actual locations that we could switch to besides LS (but in the suggestions we do..)
People feel choosing a smaller place that actually would be cool to them, is pointless, since most won't choose it.. But if we get to prioritize, nobody would be ashamed to give out their full opinion with a single ballot, a'ite?
I feel like everyone has their own views, for nostalgic and other purposes, so why not express them correctly?

Nah, this poll will do. You either answer yes or no. It doesn't matter what you vote. It's important to vote "stay here" if you want to stay here.
And i think LS will give you the same amount of people you see. I personally barely see people maybe for a few minuts like three or so but then they're gone somewhere else. If you want to meet people then you should open a public place that can offer players some fun, they will come to you instead and you can make it a hotspot for players.

Just because you drive around or idle somewhere you shouldn't expect to see players, they're RP'ing somewhere else.
This poll can be set to "hidden" so you don't see who voted on what, only a number. Any forum admin may do this if players want it.

Jim House

I'd choose LS for sure, but let me suggest another place for those who don't like LS..
How about this area; http://puu.sh/nitp6/cefe42d284.jpg And maybe we can expand it to include A51 and desert airport and maybe Fort Carson.
Bayside is a really nice and cool high class town, beside El Quebrados which is a normal town. If both towns are well-mapped, they can be the perfect type of locations where we can RP.

masterchief

I'd choose LS for sure, but let me suggest another place for those who don't like LS..
How about this area; http://puu.sh/nitp6/cefe42d284.jpg And maybe we can expand it to include A51 and desert airport and maybe Fort Carson.
Bayside is a really nice and cool high class town, beside El Quebrados which is a normal town. If both towns are well-mapped, they can be the perfect type of locations where we can RP.

plus juan!

Stick

AGREED if we move to any major town again its goana be DEAD again, i mean, i hardly see anyone anyways and we are in red county

Yeah because there's nothing to do. So you say you already can barely find people, why not move to LS and maybe have the same issue but with atleast more interiors? Could give more RP.

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
Yeah because there's nothing to do. So you say you already can barely find people, why not move to LS and maybe have the same issue but with atleast more interiors? Could give more RP.

+1 for you, in red county was no propertys for sale. In LS we have tons of propertys. And that Red county wasnt main place to stay like Overload said.

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
I still don't get why people say "you dont see anyone in LS" for me, today, I've seen more people in LS than I've seen in Red County the time we've been there.

derbi

Donator
Count me as YES in this poll, i miss clicked that NO when i was in phone.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
I just find it kinda funny how 90% of those who voted stay, never play. We never see most of these people IG anymore.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
If we expand into Bayside (top left of the map), Bone County/Fort Carson aswell with staying in Red County, we will be half the size of LS if you combine all the towns/cities

You get these perks/disadvantages for this idea:

Perks:

More Apartments, Homes, Low/med income looking housing
A place to act a richmond/vinewood (bayside)
More Shops for Med/small businesses
More government buildings (Fort Carson medical center, ect)
Proper faction HQs (SAN For example, its a darn warehouse )
More open areas to drive for those who love demonstrating their vehicles
New Scenery instead of just Blueberry, Montgomery and Dilimore
Different scenery for different types of characters (especially higher class folk)

Disadvantages:

The tolls, noone really likes those :p
Abit sandy, since its incorporated into the desert region
Highways? idk for those who dont like highways.

Maybe we can start a separate poll for merging those areas across from RC that I mentioned.

derbi

Donator
-1 to Jose look how much you need drive to meet sb. most of active players voted to move back is Ls. Red county wasnt main place to stay anyway. why you need to be so negative about moving.(i have seen more ppl in LS already than in red county). You guys can see 5 guy in Red county them we just can see them in LS too. In LS we dont have property problems.LS for the win

DrJoseEvil

Donator
-1 to Jose look how much you need drive to meet sb. most of active players voted to move back is Ls. Red county wasnt main place to stay anyway. why you need to be so negative about moving.(i have seen more ppl in LS already than in red county). You guys can see 5 guy in Red county them we just can see them in LS too. In LS we dont have property problems.LS for the win

Why are you being so forgetful about the playerbase? If we move back to LS We're going to be completely isolated from eachother again because the mass is way to big, and that means noone will interact with each other and that means everyone will find it boring and will up and go. Tell me are you more interested in your own needs or the community's needs

LOL just use logic people. Yes the towns and cities in all of GTA SA are much more dense than LS (except for LV) but the thing is driving distances are not nice. If you guys can't handle simple RP situations in a bigger area, why not go to a smaller one like LS (well LS is smaller than Red county based on area). If y'all country folk want to stay in the country, just choose one town with all necessities such as Fort Carson (easily mappable buildings for there too). Either way, we just need to work on the RP but my opinion is LS where technically there are more businesses (there used to be SOME business RP and that failed because majority of the players want to have CNR and RPG style elements and NOT RP [even some admins sometimes too], even though many of that majority wouldn't be good on those servers [before i joined, was a heavy CNR and RPG player])

Cookie

Server is feeling dead already.
@stick
Did you look up the difference between first past the post voting and alternative vote? This voting system is way outdated, and the videos I listed clearly show, how the majority of people won't get what they want.
But whatever, if you want misery or care only about what your views are (this is not to stick, but everyone who disagrees and bashes me, just cause I ain't a forum legend or I ain't got 1000+ hours), then go ahead.

Jose has made some really valid points, and as much as I've lurked, there is already a lot of backlash.

I'unno guys.
What do you want to do?

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
Even 30 players isn't enough to fill LS, when driving around it feels like a max of 10 people online, I think we've moved too soon, however I think it'll pickup.. I don't think going back to RC is a good idea though, RC was boring and generally not a place that everyone enjoys RP'ing at, I've already had more RP in LS then I had the whole time I was in RC lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Even 30 players isn't enough to fill LS, when driving around it feels like a max of 10 people online, I think we've moved too soon, however I think it'll pickup.. I don't think going back to RC is a good idea though, RC was boring and generally not a place that everyone enjoys RP'ing at, I've already had more RP in LS then I had the whole time I was in RC lol

Thats why I proposed expanding in to Bone Count/Fort Carson and Bayside. It would've provided a more city feeling in some areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png