sUp5rET.png

Recent content by Luka

1. Luka

Idk why I'm doing this

It's interesting to see you guys posting about your lives and where you ended up, so I thought why not share my story as well. After finishing high school, I got into the military as a military pilot cadet. In Croatia, it's a bit complicated to become a military pilot; you have to go to...
  2. Luka

Script Update - May 2018

Does anyone know if this fixed the lag? top secret atmen?
  3. Luka

Script Update for April 2018

Glad to see updates coming up again, good job. :o
  4. Luka

Update regarding Characters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDiJhqhYuog Just going to leave this here...
  5. Luka

Update regarding Characters

RIP Hours played Hours across all characters: 1,430
  6. Luka

Script Update - v3.5.6.6

That was fixed few weeks ago, while you were still staff here. Business messages don't show up unless you've put one up.
  7. Luka

Script Update - v3.5.6.6

I believe it's called jealousy :p
  8. Luka

Script Update - v3.5.6.6

This is the update list for version v3.5.6.6 Notice: Many more updates were done besides the listed ones, unfortunately we lost the list containing those due to an ex-staff deleting it. Features: Added a new notification display (will be put up in use over the next few updates). (Luka) Added...
  9. Luka

Script Update - v3.5.6.5

This is the update list for version v3.5.6.5 Features: Added new event /startmarathon for Super Admins. (Luka) Added ability for mechanics to remove vehicle upgrades from vehicles. (Luka) Added /osendtoplace for admins. (Luka) Added chainsaw in "Quality Hardware Store". (Luka) Added two new...
  10. Luka

Faction members activity

Thank you, I appreciate it. :)
  11. Luka

Faction members activity

Faction members activity As known since forever, many faction members tend to log in for a minute just so they're shown as active. This has been a problem for years, and today it ends. I've made a new feature for every leader in a faction to use "Members Activity" window that displays every...
  12. Luka

Introducing Stock Clerk

Stock Clerk As you all may have noticed, shops are places we rarely roleplay in, no one is ever seen in them either. Because of this I decided to change SarahLore's (ex-developer) script into an actual job that'd be used, therefore the credit for this script goes to SarahLore. The job is...
  13. Luka

Weapon Permit Request

Failing to name the thread or use the template for the thread properly will result in an instant denial.
  14. Luka

Script Update - v3.5.6

You cannot switch speedmods between car and a bike, common sense.
sUp5rET.png