Signature Request - Tony179

Tony179

Donator
Donator
Username: Tony179
Date: 15 - Jun - 2016
Dimensions of the Signature (Clarify either Pixels or Inches): Whatevaz
Theme?: Flames and fires and Fire Department stuff

Details on what you want in the picture: I'd like to add my ig name: Tony Morello, A line from the poem I wrote (In the current signature.. Pick the one you like the most), Former Admin and GM.. Gimme something epic.. Something I'd let my jaw fall off for.. Somethin that would make people go n know everythin about me from the signature (I don't mean that I want you to like write a biography about me in the sign.. I want graphics more than letters)
This is gonna be hard.. But I'll give the one who makes the best one (hopefully) 200Ks o-o lel
Thanks in advance!

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Done did it. I made 2, because on the 1st one your name was a little hard to read

Tony_s_Signature4.png

There is the other one.
Tony_s_Signature3.png

And No Problem, Always will be ur friend :p

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
I guess I'll do one, haven't done anything related to graphics in a while but I guess this could refresh me a bit.

GamingBox

Well, Import, you should fix 1 thing, change the Chief of Staff to Battalion Chief. He is Battalion Chief now, not Chief of Staff :p

GamingBox

well, your Commissioner now, so I made a new badge -_-

Tony_Signature_6.jpg

And the badge alone
Commissioner_Tony.png

GamingBox

Username: Tony179
Date: 15 - Jun - 2016
Dimensions of the Signature (Clarify either Pixels or Inches): Whatevaz
Theme?: Flames and fires and Fire Department stuff

Details on what you want in the picture: I'd like to add my ig name: Tony Morello, A line from the poem I wrote (In the current signature.. Pick the one you like the most), Former Admin and GM.. Gimme something epic.. Something I'd let my jaw fall off for.. Somethin that would make people go n know everythin about me from the signature (I don't mean that I want you to like write a biography about me in the sign.. I want graphics more than letters)
This is gonna be hard.. But I'll give the one who makes the best one (hopefully) 200Ks o-o lel
Thanks in advance!

Well all the same right? expect the "former admin" thing and add RP+.

sUp5rET.png