sUp5rET.png

PlayStation Network Anyone?

KantoRed

Hey guys,

Just got the new PS3 (500gb) and I wanted to connect with everyone who has PlayStation Network :D My PSN: MLG_KantoRedFTW Post yours below :D

Y02R

Lol. On one side I wish I had PS3, I have a Xbox 360.. Cuz on the Ps3 they giv u free internet and on Xbox, you have to pay. But I got it cuz the controller is better :D It's more comfortable for my hands. xD
How much is a ps3 anyway? Might get it.

Z

zClouDz

Lol. On one side I wish I had PS3, I have a Xbox 360.. Cuz on the Ps3 they giv u free internet and on Xbox, you have to pay. But I got it cuz the controller is better :D It's more comfortable for my hands. xD

$300 for the 160gb PS3.

KantoRed

If you want the side in disk function, get the 160 for $300, BUT, You can get a 500gb with assassin's creed 3 for around $300-$350. Optionally, you can get the 250gb for around $250 with Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Edition. (Both are SUPER Slim, you have to put the disk in the ol' fashoned way ;D)

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Anyone heard about the PS4? I heard a rumor its coming out soon... Thinking about getting one if it does.

sUp5rET.png