Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ x ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea

Basically my suggestion is to add a rule which basically states at all times you must value your life as if it was your last. If you're at a clear disadvantage, for example, a gun pointed to the back of your head whilst you're looking the other direction, you must comply with their demands or do anything in your power to make it out of the situation alive. This could also apply to PD chases where people shoot at first resort just to end the chase - and on the other side of things - prevent PD from acting like robocops charging into an interior full of armed people. It's alot like the Gun Fear rule, however it has a much wider reach and I feel like adding this would cut back on alot of the cops vs robbers situations. If a player was caught in violation of this rule during a roleplay, they would be warned. If they continued the situation and died they would be CKed or jailed, depending on however the rule was implemented.

Advantages/Benefits
Better roleplay, more realistic situations

Disadvantages

If any
Admins / players not knowing the rule
People cant act like rambo or robocop

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ x] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
Add the rule and make an announcement
-
Add the rule into the list of rules and enforce it in-game.
Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
already kinda went through it in the first paragraph

Additional information:
-

Buddy

Lead Administrator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
+1
I'm really not a fan of the PK system. Hopefully this will eliminate it.

This will also remove a rule that I despise (Forgetting what happened right before a PK). So I think it's killing two birds with one stone? (Or for all you snowflakes, feeding two birds with one scone).

Last edited by a moderator:

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
+1
I'm really not a fan of the PK system. Hopefully this will eliminate it.

This will also remove a rule that I despise (Forgetting what happened right before a PK). So I think it's killing two birds with one stone? (Or for all you snowflakes, feeding two birds with one scone).

This suggestion says nothing about the PK system. Normal PK/CK rules would be unaffected depending on how administration wanted to implement this.

The PK system is fine how it is. If every death was a CK there would be 0 roleplay because everyone would be scared to lose their stuff. It would also be one-sided, as most PD alts arent worried about their stats.

This rule is mainly trying to eliminate sore losers ("Go ahead, kill me, i'm not giving you any money" etc), while having uses elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
Isn't this already a rule? This is indeed a Common Sense, and whoever doesnt follow it will be warned / punished.

Rass

<b><span style="background: url(http://forum.ragez
Donator
Isn't this already a rule? This is indeed a Common Sense, and whoever doesnt follow it will be warned / punished.

Most of the players don’t even know what “common sense” means :/

Majachie4

Donator

This is another problem thats always been prominent. People dont know what is a rule and what isnt

notSyn

I don't think I have ever one time seen someone punished for "common sense", because even the admins don't understand what common sense is. This rule and common sense go hand in hand, but since common sense isn't enforced for whatever reason we need a new rule. If it was people would be punished for example, a cop trying to 1v2 criminals. Which I have never seen a jail for, just QQing cops and laughing criminals.

Majachie4

Donator
I don't think I have ever one time seen someone punished for "common sense", because even the admins don't understand what common sense is. This rule and common sense go hand in hand, but since common sense isn't enforced for whatever reason we need a new rule. If it was people would be punished for example, a cop trying to 1v2 criminals. Which I have never seen a jail for, just QQing cops and laughing criminals.
giphy.gif

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
This has been approved, will think of a way to make it a Rule. Something similar to Gun fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png