3. DrJoseEvil

Hello handsome

Hello handsome
  4. DrJoseEvil

Update regarding Characters

Hah I’m popular
  5. DrJoseEvil

Script Update - v3.5.6.6

I'm Canadian and I know for a fact that is true. Why is there so many obese peoples in Amerika?
  6. DrJoseEvil

7. DrJoseEvil

Script Update - v3.5.6.5

Fuck your Uber Nigga. That shit ain't even a priority
  8. DrJoseEvil

Script Update - v3.5.6.5

I believed the scripted nitro refuel was removed, and you can buy them from shops again, not sure tho. I dont buy nos
  9. DrJoseEvil

Faction members activity

Good tool, but this will likely destroy alot of factions (even the important ones)
  10. DrJoseEvil

11. DrJoseEvil

Introducing Stock Clerk

I remember when I used to use this on my hobo alt
  12. DrJoseEvil

Donation Perks Changes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izREDpUHIqQ
  13. DrJoseEvil

Donation Perks Changes

The PM one shouldn't have changed. If people are getting spammed/harrassed over PM it should be cheaper, or maybe even free.
  14. DrJoseEvil

Script Update - v3.5.5

Well, I didn't say that but I admit. I do like potato chips.
  15. DrJoseEvil

Script Update - v3.5.5

I like potato chips.
  16. DrJoseEvil

Script Update - v3.5.5

I also assisted with the Garbage truck addition. I set up the positions ^_^
  17. DrJoseEvil

Faction Rules & Guidelines

Rules & Guidelines This is an Official listing of the Guidelines towards Factions. A minimum of 3 players per faction is required in order to remain official. There is a 7 day leniency period on this. Corruption information can be found here. You may not selloff a Faction for vPoints. You...
  18. DrJoseEvil

How To Fix (or improve) Streaming Mem (Disappear Textures/Slow Loading Objects)

If you have a problem where you are cruising around and your textures may seem to load very slow, causing the world to be transparent or invisible , somewhat like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxxAS2pcjrE Download this fix here...
  19. DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Video Trailer! (Recruitment & Planning)

Greetings, it has been discussed that we, as MTA:RP will be revamping the old server trailer project which never got released last time. We'll be recruiting people and I'll explain what will be happening, below will be how you can get a spot, scenes, time and date aswell as requirements...
  20. DrJoseEvil

[Suggestion] Enterable "Ex-Interiors" on vehicles

New Suggestion/Idea What does it affect? Tick all that apply [Le X ] MTA:RP Gameplay [ ] User Interface [ ] MTA:RP Forums [ ] UCP [ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools) [ ] Other _______________ Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea - You know how...
sUp5rET.png