sUp5rET.png

Search results

1. J

[ Hex Tow'n Go] - Reinstatement Mohammed Al-Zarah

First Name: Mohammed Last Name: Al-Zarah Address: Mason st, apt 13 Phonenumber: 379620 Current Occupation: Mechanic Old rank: Head Driver Reason of Reinstatement: I am back in town and need a job, i don't mind starting the process all over again because i loved the time working for HEX...
  2. J

The Changes MTA:RP Needed Long ago.

I've come back to play a few hours a week. Nice to see that the OGs have kept this running, and i guess some newer players aswell.
  3. J

LSIA management

Hello, i've been wondering if LSIA has a management and if not, i can try to do it. I have been on LSIA and LSFD before..and before i mean a few years ago
  4. J

I want LSIA back..

I used to be employee at LSIA and would like to have it running back again...offering some different services and being managed by someone who enjoys it (me).. Since it's down,i don't mind putting some IG money into it,i just want to give some people a chance of doing different RP instead of...
  5. J

Gates St. Hardware

We have all the tools and goods you need to succeed! Power tools,hand tools and many more...from duct tape to air compressors.. You need metal detectors? We sell them! You need to duplicate keys? Come to us! You want to respray a car? Sure thing! We sell you the paint and all tools...
  6. J

PH tours!!

Welcome to PH tours! You like to do Skydiving? Or just relax and enjoy a lovely flight over our beautiful county? Need to go to another city in business? PH tours offers that and more! Tell us what you want,we'll make it happen! Enjoy our services and just live your life like you...
  7. J

Back on duty

As this was one of my favourite factions,i would like to see it getting back to business. Some different stuff could be done like,parachuting trips,aerial tours over S.A. and more. This is just a small idea but the truth is this..anyone getting on a legal faction have few to choose. I remember...
sUp5rET.png