sUp5rET.png

Search results

1. Buddy

GTA San Andreas Download Link

Want to try out MTA but don't have GTA SA? You can download GTA SA HERE through a google drive link. In case you forgot how to install MTA, just download it HERE after you installed GTA SA. Also pirating is bad. BAD BAD. Don't do it lmao.
  2. Buddy

Government Publication #1 - Structures Request & Business Licenses - By City Mayor D. Ferguson

"One Nature, One Future" Government Publication: 1 29 March 2022 Introduction In this city, we take safety and the legal system extremely serious. As we prioritize our Citizen's health above all! We will be reintroducing the Structure & Business License request system to promote a safer Los...
  3. Buddy

Business License Request - Form

"Our City, Our Future" City Licensing Publication: 1 29 March 2022 Business Licensing Businesses are one of the key driving forces of our City. Therefor we would like to ensure that their services are legal and safe for the public to utilize. This publication discusses the purpose as well as...
  4. Buddy

Structure Request ((MAPPING)) - Request Form

"One Nature, One Future" City Planning Publication: 1 29 March 2022 Renovations, Destruction & Addition of Structures - ACCEPTING REQUESTS In this city, we take private & public structure safety seriously. This Publication discusses the purpose of the change of structure* requests. As well as...
  5. Buddy

The Government of Los Santos - Open Vacancies

OPEN VACANCIES Over the last five years, large numbers of City employees have left their job positions for positions in other states. After acknowledging this situation, we have decided to open up a few positions for the public. The following positions are open for anyone if they meet the...
  6. Buddy

FRT Announcement - Reintroduction of Some Factions & Corruption Rules Changes

REINTRODUCTION OF SOME FACTIONS This decision has been reversed. Resume normal corruption rules.
  7. Buddy

SAES - Now Hiring!

8. Buddy

Getting Back At It?

Why Don't We Get Back At It? I Mean We're All Advocates Of The Great Nostalgia Of MTA:RP, Nothing Stops Us From From Continuing Though. THE NOSTALGIA I don't know man. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels the same way. Back in the day, I was merely a broke teen who couldn't afford the...
sUp5rET.png