sUp5rET.png

Search results

1. Jockeyzz

Staff Update Late March Administrator Update | 2022

Late March Administrator Update Updates: Bahey Administrator > Super Administrator Buddy Super Administrator > Lead Administrator Wuppix Super Administrator > Lead Administrator For this update, we decided to go with these 3 people due to the positions they have taken in the admin team and...
  2. Jockeyzz

i admire u from afar

i admire u from afar
  3. Jockeyzz

Staff Update Admin Update | Staff List | Admin apps now open

So a lot has happened the last couple days, and some untraditional moves has been made to kickstart the server. These last days, recruitment of administration has been done by word of mouth, to people that I felt could be trusted. So now as a basic admin team has been set up, we will make one...
  4. Jockeyzz

Script Update ((SCRIPT UPDATE)) Breaking News: Shortage of computer parts due to coin miners.

Breaking News: Shortage of computer parts due to coin miners. Due to a rise in people investing in equipment for mining crypto currencies, there is almost no availble computer parts. Almost every vendor we have talked to has expressed that they do not have any computer parts left. SAN News has...
  5. Jockeyzz

Script Update - v3.5.6.5

Wooooow dude! It was me who made it!
  6. Jockeyzz

Update to nitro

Today I made a new way to use nitro in MTARP. Info: If you have nitro in your car, you will hold the left mouse button down to use it, and it will stop using it when you drop the left mouse button. It's more realistic as in real life you would be able to turn off the nitro before it runs...
sUp5rET.png