sUp5rET.png

40oz Skin Replace Vibrator Pole - Vote Please

Should they add this into the server ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
I'm in the middle on this one, i mean it ain't really needed but it could be useful in some RP for gangsters and shit.

Hector

Banned User
Donator
I'm in the middle on this one, i mean it ain't really needed but it could be useful in some RP for gangsters and shit.
Yeah ... But would it really hurt to add it, it's not like there isn't more dildo's lol.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
We are working on some holdable items already, So no need to take out our sex toys :)

Neptune

Donator
Donator
I don't know.... Adding an 40oz skin for it still wouldn't change the items name, in game it would be called vibrator and would be sold in sexshops, that needs a lot of scripting/coding to make it work properly... But I would like to see it in game.
It's up to the developers if they wanna do all the stuff around it.

( Accidentally clicked the 'NO' vote.... Count my vote as a 'MAYBE'. )

Storm

+1, I've personally never seen anyone use the Dildo (unless it's an admin being a derp). There's 0 disadvantages to this suggestion. You have my full support.

Storm

I don't know.... Adding an 40oz skin for it still wouldn't change the items name, in game it would be called vibrator and would be sold in sexshops, that needs a lot of scripting/coding to make it work properly... But I would like to see it in game.
It's up to the developers if they wanna do all the stuff around it.

( Accidentally clicked the 'NO' vote.... Count my vote as a 'MAYBE'. )

Replace the skin. Enter the item-system and change the Dildo name to 40 oz. Then go to the shop-system and remove the Dildo item line from the sexshop. Then add a line to the shop-system for the alcohol shop for the 40 oz. Very easy.

sUp5rET.png