A Guide to Gangster RolePlay

Y02R

A Guide to Gangster RolePlay

Hello, in this guide I wil be all about Gangster Rp
etcetra. It will include..
-Appropriate weaponary and it's use.
-Appropiate vehicles.
-Appropiate Gangster behaviour.

...........................................................................................
More Might Be Added Soon|More Might Be Added Soon
...........................................................................................

Appropiate Weaponary

As a Gangster, in real life you would not be carrying a massive full-automatic
firearm like M4 or a AK-47 a.k.a. Kalashnikov on a street on a normal casual day. Do carry one, you MUST have a good reason to. It is acceptable if you know or your character knows In Character that something is about to go down, there's going to be a Drive-by by the rival gang or if the Police Departament / S.W.A.T
comes down to your gang hood or your location attempting to Ck or take you captive and transport to the Head Quaters. Please also remember that you need to carry a realistic amount of ammunition on you and that guns are the LAST Resort.

The weaponary that may be carried/appropiate to carry on the streets on a casual day that can be carried on person..
-Colt 45
, Silenced 9mm Handgun, Uzi, Tec 9.
-C4 (If hidden in a back-pack), Knife.

The weaponary that may not be carried/Is not appropiate to carry on the streets on a casual day that can be carried on person..
(They do not concern the law enforcments such as S.W.A.T.)
- M4, AK-47, MP5, Rifle, Shotgun of any kind.
(They HAVE to be slinged on your back, visible from front and back.
You would be able to see a AK-47 sticking out obviously, plus you would
see the rope that the weapon is slinged on. Otherwise, it's PowerGame)
-Katana.
(You would need a sheathe on your back, hip or in hand.)

How to carry them without getting punished?
Although, you have to hide your firearm/weapon on your person.
Places where you might hide them..
Small 9mm weapons such as Colt45 / Uzi.
- In the front of your trousers underneath your shirt.
-In the back of his trousers underneth your shirt.

Example binds to reveal and sheathe the weapon..

One handed small firearms/weapons:
/me Pulls up his shirt, grabbing his Colt 45, revealing it out he switches the safety [Off]
/me Switches the weapons safety [On], Pulls his shirt back up and holsters his Colt 45 in his trousers.

Two handed big firearms/weapons
/me
Grabs his AK-47 from his back, switches the safety switch [Off] and fires a round of shots.
/me Puts on the rope over his head on his shoulder, turning the safety switch [On] and placing it on his back.

Appropiate vehicles

As a member of the Ghetto, a Gangster or just a inhabitant of Ghetto you would ride low-class or mid-class vehicles due to the low / medium payment.
You wouldn't ride a Nrg-900, a Infernus or a Bullet in Ghetto..
You would ride vehicles such as Savanna, Tahoma and other vehicles like that.

Appropiate vehicles..
-Savanna, Voodoo, Tahoma, Washington, Nebula, Picador, Bobcat, Sadler,
Remington and any bikes except for a Nrg-900( Please excuse me if I have missed out any low-class / medium-class vehicles because I cannot remember them.)

Un-Appropiate vehicles..
-Nrg-900, Elegy, Sultan, Infernus, Super-GT, Turismo, Bullet and other upper-medium-class / high-class vehicles.( Again, excuse me if I have missed out any other vehicles.

Vehicle colors..
If you are a gang member or you represent any of colors..
Do NOT paint your vehicles your gang's color, it is Non-Rp and unrealistic since it gives it all away.

Appropiate Gangster Behaviour

As a Gangster, there are many people living in the Ghetto or passing by. In real life, gangsters don't just go round on every corner, robbing every person they can. Do not do that since it is Non-Rp and unrealistic. And also if police departaments pass by to check on what's going on, don't yell out insults like "Ey, f@&k you white boy" and other things like that ICly or OOOcly.

More Might Be Added Soon|More Might Be Added Soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Spongebob

Good that you made guide, becouse I hate seeing gangsters driving sport cars :D I always askq what's their role and they be like "Guy that tries to earn as much money as he can"

Y02R

LOL! ^ I've had that a lot too xD I fin it quite annoying when ppl do that as well :D And just to let ppl know, I have done it quick, 'Rach Ciach' cuz I was bored and I knew that people wanted on some time ago. :D
Wb SpongeBob

Nuby

Donator
Donator
one more thing, when an officer does a traffic stop, please don't yell,
"it's cuz we black"
"fucking pigs"
"you got nothing better to do"
it's the officers job to pull over people acting like idiots :D

Y02R

Lol. He can actually fine you for yelling out offensive shit in public, more likely when you have insulted him or someone. He can also charge your for being racist. Thanks for pointing that out for me xD Forgot bout putting the Insults in the 'Behaviour' bit.
Will try to change it quick :D

Where's the edit button gone?? D:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nuby

Donator
Donator
Lol. He can actually fine you for yelling out offensive shit in public, more likely when you have insulted him or someone. He can also charge your for being racist. Thanks for pointing that out for me xD Forgot bout putting the Insults in the 'Behaviour' bit.
Will try to change it quick :D

Where's the edit button gone?? D:
Really only thing an officer could do is ticket for disorderly conduct, or in most cases obstruction of justice (normally like to block an officer from doing traffic stops), the racist part, well that's completely legal.

Y02R

Most Gangsters wouldn't have their safety on their firearms...

Normal gangsters irl would, but I've never seen any other Gangsters other than me and the legal ppl have the "Switches his safety switch [ON]" or something like that. And i don't even know which bit of the thread or who you were reffering it. lol

Y02R

Normal gangsters irl would, but I've never seen any other Gangsters other than me and the legal ppl have the "Switches his safety switch [ON]" or something like that. And i don't even know which bit of the thread or who you were reffering it. lol

Lol.. Sorry Dom :D If you or anyone else didn't understand what I writ and it looks like Im saying some nonsense shit or whatever, it's cuz I came back home in the midnight and I made this post ( The quote above ) like 40 or sumthin mins ago + I had a another tireing day with my anoying sisters...

Freddie987

I found on the internet some names for drugs and their street names. So I decided to share with you.
1.Cocaine:Blow, C, Coke, snow, sugar, sweet stuff, white powder.
2.Crack:Rock, devil drug, stones, base, gravel, hell.
3.Heroin:Big H, Capital H, good horse, H, stuff, dope, brown sugar.
4.LSD:A, Acid, Black Star, Elvis, L, paper acid, Twenty-five.
5.Marijuana:Weed, Aunt Mary, ganja, Mary Jane, Chronic, Grass, Hash.
6.Methamphetamine:Bathtub speed, the C, Crystal, Ice Meth, Star, Wild Cat, Crank.
7.Opium:Ah-pen-yen, Big O, Black stuff, Chocolate, Pin yen, Hocus, Aunti.

Hector

Banned User
Donator
Hustling is a must, You should have added that, weather it be taking bets, making bets, selling drugs, ext. ext. The life of a "Gangster" is almost the spitting image of the life of a "Hustler".. Just my opinion. :p

Hector

Banned User
Donator
I found on the internet some names for drugs and their street names. So I decided to share with you.
1.Cocaine:Blow, C, Coke, snow, sugar, sweet stuff, white powder.
2.Crack:Rock, devil drug, stones, base, gravel, hell.
3.Heroin:Big H, Capital H, good horse, H, stuff, dope, brown sugar.
4.LSD:A, Acid, Black Star, Elvis, L, paper acid, Twenty-five.
5.Marijuana:Weed, Aunt Mary, ganja, Mary Jane, Chronic, Grass, Hash.
6.Methamphetamine:Bathtub speed, the C, Crystal, Ice Meth, Star, Wild Cat, Crank.
7.Opium:Ah-pen-yen, Big O, Black stuff, Chocolate, Pin yen, Hocus, Aunti.

Hash is a completely different thing then weed, And cocaine is also called china white.. And Chronic is yes also a name for weed, but a majority of the time, REAL chronic is marijuana laced w/ cocaine xD

Hector

Banned User
Donator
Hash is a completely different thing then weed, And cocaine is also called china white.. And Chronic is yes also a name for weed, but a majority of the time, REAL chronic is marijuana laced w/ cocaine xD

Hahah, Welll... Hash is weed, but it's not the same, it's not like, "Bud" .. It's something you should probably look up, because there's hash oils, hash butter, and all that shit :p .. It's a form of weed, deff

sUp5rET.png