sUp5rET.png

Admin update - December

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
banner%20SA.png

Hello there, we've got a update for the beginning of this year ! We've also opened the admin application, try your luck.

Changes:
  • Braunson-Promoted (Lead Admin > Head Admin + Dev)
  • JohnC- Promoted (Admin > Lead Admin)
  • Smoky - Promoted (Moderator > Admin)
  • xEliteNijaToObx- Promoted (Moderator > Admin)
  • Haze - Promoted (Server Support > Moderator)
  • Cheeky- Promoted (Server Support > Moderator)
  • Bunny123- Promoted (Moderator > Admin)

Don't forget to give it a try, perhaps we'll add you in this admin update soon enough !

Have a nice day,

Admin Team

Last edited by a moderator:

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Shit, didn't make it again! :(

Hehe, grats.

You're lead mate, that's most likely your stopping point, i don't think you'll make head any time soon. That rank is only reserved for the best of the best in the server. So get use to being a lead. ( No offense )

Chase

You're lead mate, that's most likely your stopping point, i don't think you'll make head any time soon. That rank is only reserved for the best of the best in the server. So get use to being a lead. ( No offense )

Offense should be only taken if Burner isn't willing to work his hardest to make him presentable for the position whilst holding his current position proudly. I trust he'll do this, he's a good guy.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Offense should be only taken if Burner isn't willing to work his hardest to make him presentable for the position whilst holding his current position proudly. I trust he'll do this, he's a good guy.

Not saying he's not ever gonna make it. But you also have to look at it like this, they're already 3 heads and i think that's most likely the max, maybe one more will be accepted. So if three is the max, then he'll be waiting a while.

sUp5rET.png