sUp5rET.png

Advanced Cell Phones - Will be hard but REALLY COOL!

jameshargus

Los Santos Police Department
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ X ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- It would increase the use of the cell phone and would add more features.
It would include a small app store were people that can OOCly script or can fill out a format...
can add the app or even make it so they can design it some how and make it so whenever they buy it it goes to
the app developers bank.

Advantages/Benefits
- Would be a GREAT way to make money
- Would look a lot more advanced
- Would be more fun to use your phone
- Could Help the economy

Disadvantages
If any
- Would be hard to script
- People would have to learn to code it or learn to script it.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ X ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- Just add it on the phone and anyone can apply to be an app developer in game

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- Would add more roleplay on the phones and developing for apps

Additional information:
- Would not just be a /me or 2 to make an app it would require ACTUAL Work.
I am not too sure if it would have to be ACTUAL Scripts added for each app but it WOULD be cool if this could happen

-P.S. Luka Please don't hate me if this gets accepted ;)

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
So I guess making tons of suggestions is the new meta now? I think suggestions need to be opened and closed like applications, That way Luka can accept a few suggestions and then work on those without the forums being spammed with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
So I guess making tons of suggestions is the new meta now? I think suggestions need to be opened and closed like applications, That way Luka can accept a few suggestions and then work on those without the forums being spammed with them.

True

But the idea is good, but it will take forever to script. Maybe not just for Luka, but the people who is making apps aswell. But sure +1

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend

Well said, thank you.

It's not a bad idea, but do you even realize how pointless it is? You want me to make a freaking Play Store that no one would even know how to use. No one would bother learning coding for a shitty app no one would even use. Hard to make, pointless to have. -1

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
Well said, thank you.

It's not a bad idea, but do you even realize how pointless it is? You want me to make a freaking Play Store that no one would even know how to use. No one would bother learning coding for a shitty app no one would even use. Hard to make, pointless to have. -1

Daddy I want an iPhoneee

jameshargus

Well said, thank you.

Yea good to do in my opinion just kinda hard to actually make it so people could make apps

jameshargus

Well it is not really against the rules to make suggestion it is literally my SECOND 2nd and suggestion... i only have 2 open.... If you feel it is not right no need to comment it here... has NOTHING to do with the suggestion

sUp5rET.png