Neptune

Donator
Donator
logo.png

Prevention. Protection. Safety.

What do we provide?
  • Personal Protection / Security
  • Property Protection / Security
  • Installation of Security Systems (CCTV Systems, Metal Detectors, Anti-Theft Systems)
  • In emergency situations we provide a Quick Response Force which will arrive to your property in no-time.
  • Free insurance of the security systems we provide.

10571041_756621841053696_1148454476_o.jpg

Are you looking for a job? This is what we offer!
  • Security Guard Second Class (firearms license not neccessary)
  • Security Guard First Class (MUST Have a valid firearms license)
  • Installer of Security Systems
  • Vehicle Maintenance Worker
  • Administrative Worker (Secretary)
  • More coming soon!

10737916_756626454386568_616113474_o.jpg

Price List of our services.
  • Personal security, single guard - $1750/hour
  • Personal security, multiple guards - $1000/hour + 750 per a guard
  • Property security, no CCTV monitoring, single guard - $2000/hour
  • Property security, no CCTV monitoring, multiple guards - $1250/hour + 750 per a guard
  • Property security, CCTV monitoring and instalation included, multiple guards - $35000 for instaltion + $500/hour for maintenance, $750 per guard.
  • Instalation of security systems, CCTV - $35000 - 4 cameras and a camera feed room.
  • Instalation of security systems, Metal Detectors - $25000 per a door.
  • Instalation of security systems, Anti-Theft Systems - $10000.

If you are interested in some of our services, please come to our headquarters which is on a picture above or call one of the following numbers.
  • Recruitment - #689799 / #331221
  • Security Services - #689799 / #331221
  • Financial Affairs - #689799

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
((Jesus Christ, how many of these services are there? I bet more than 10. By the way, haven't seen any of them online, every one of them are inactive. Good luck, at least you be active.))

Neptune

Donator
Donator
((Jesus Christ, how many of these services are there? I bet more than 10. By the way, haven't seen any of them online, every one of them are inactive. Good luck, at least you be active.))

(( You are just putting down some fake hate on us because we two had some trouble with eachother, and you say you don't see any of us online, because you don't know who's a member of our organization, genius. And we are the only security company right now which actually works properly. ))

Dave

*begins typing on his keyboard as he takes a sip of his coffee*

Recently contacted them to have CCTVs installed at my Cluckin' Bell outlets, they installed it really quick and it was in perfect condition. Total support for this new company!​

vWfT3VD.png

Neptune

Donator
Donator
Current official deals completed.

#1 : Cluckin' Bell - Installed nine cameras into three buildings, camera feed room has been established in a different building. - Clean profit: $63.000
#2 : The Green Corporation Dealership - Installed three cameras outside the building, camera feed room has been established inside the same building. - Clean profit: $15.000
#3 : Palmers Car Dealership - Installed four cameras inside the building, fixed four cameras outside the building, established a camera feed room inside the building. Clean profit: $55.000

Last edited by a moderator:

Jordannn

MTA:RP Is My Life
Donator
Aegis Security recently installed a security system at my car dealership. Its in 1080p HD quality which is good for identifying people. They have cheap deals with amazing service. I have 3 Cameras, a feed room and a 24/7 Security service, They are a good service to use. Better than Titan or Nemesis.

Neptune

Donator
Donator
Weekly faction overview.

Income: ~$200.000
Taxes Paid: ~$10.000
Maintenance: ~$10.000
Storage Restocking: ~$45.000
Wages Paid: ~$30.000

Neptune

Donator
Donator
Aegis Security Services updates.
18.10.2014 - Rocco di'Maggio retires from the position of the acting CEO. (Stays in the position as the owner of the company.)
18.10.2014 - Martino Bonaccorso becomes the new CEO.

admbot

Yea right 1080p... have fun with that virtual useless shit video, which is only even RPly there, hahahaha

Neptune

Donator
Donator
Yea right 1080p... have fun with that virtual useless shit video, which is only even RPly there, hahahaha

(( Do you realize this is a RP thread? Anyways, this is a RP server - so what is there RPly is considered real. ))

sUp5rET.png