Andrew

First Name: Andrew
Last Name: Shaz
Date of birth: 12 February 1990
Ethnicity: White
Address: Jefferson Los Santos San Andreas
Phonenumber: 63480
Describe yourself in a few sentences:
I'm a creative thinker. I like to explore alternative solutions to problems and have an open mind about what will work best.
I'm efficient and highly organized. This enables me to be as productive as possible on the job.
I enjoy solving problems, troubleshooting issues, and coming up with solutions in a timely manner.

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics? Yes I do

What are your strenghts and weaknesses?
My strength is mine positive attitude towards my life and I am quick learner, hard working, and very passionate to learn new things.

My weakness is I cant tolerate lies.

What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [✓] Driver [ ]
Why should you be hired?
I think I am because I have achieved a lot of analytical and leadership experience at “Mechanic” that I can apply for new strategic projects and always I am looking for fresh challenges. Why am I so sure of that? Because I have lead 4 successful projects and I am really aware of what are the main problems of this company. I know I can perform this job successfully.

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list:
No

Do you accept a criminal history check?:
No

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: Andrew Shaz Signed.

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 28/2/2014

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? GMT+5
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yes
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? No

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
8GbpNVQ.png

Hello,

I am Glad to inform you that your application to Hex Towing has been accepted.
Please call 921 to schedule a meeting with a member of Management.

In the mean time, you are highly encouraged to read our team Training Manual prior to meeting us. The Manual can be found digitally at the following link:

Hex Training Manual

This is required reading, and you will be tested on this manual prior to becoming a permanent employee.

Sincerely,
DG2Sig.png

Dale Greene II
President & CEO
Hex Tow ’n Go

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
I am revising Dales response, your application has been deined.

((ooc: You are not allowed to PM Faction Leaders repeatedly for a interview.))

Jeff Lewis
-Hex Supervisor

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png