sUp5rET.png

Angels Of Death skin mods for a my biker gang

Hagard

Banned User
I would like to request the skin pack for the Angels Of Death biker gang which i currently own the old biker skins really arent that good and these mods would really upgrade them and make my biker gang look realistic so pleaseee put these mods on :3
Thank you if your reading this.
Sam Shark.
http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=14849

Deli

[video=youtube;xISauRJrQjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xISauRJrQjg[/video]

No one wants more lag, if YOU want the skins for yourself, download them yourself and use them :)

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Or people should just buy a DECENT computer instead of the one they got from WWII..

Problem solved.

Hagard

Banned User
[video=youtube;xISauRJrQjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xISauRJrQjg[/video]

No one wants more lag, if YOU want the skins for yourself, download them yourself and use them :)

Look my other gang members which is 6 of us agreed that these mods would be great instead of the crappy normal mods on that are currently to me i think it would be great for the server.

lnanch1988

I never get lagg on server , like stick said if your struggling to play this game or you get lagg then your computer must really suck! these skins are a good idea i think . If its the case delete some of the skins that are never used and swap them with these .

Deli

Or people should just buy a DECENT computer instead of the one they got from WWII..

Problem solved.

Who said I had a bad PC, lolol I am talking for people as like Diego, and Lilncman..

Look my other gang members which is 6 of us agreed that these mods would be great instead of the crappy normal mods on that are currently to me i think it would be great for the server.

Possibly you can donate $50, and then the skins possibly can get added! Also we aren't just going to add skins pacifically for you..

Hagard

Banned User
Who said I had a bad PC, lolol I am talking for people as like Diego, and Lilncman..

Possibly you can donate $50, and then the skins possibly can get added! Also we aren't just going to add skins pacifically for you..

If you could see two other people agree with it i aint doing it for my self everyone seems to think its a pretty cool idea i aint gonna donate 50 bucks for a couple of skins to be put up tbh everyone thinks its a good idea all my gang members like the idea so do people in the server it would be good for the server or you could do a server vote on the forums on if the skins should be put up would be a great idea.

MichaelNL

Donator
Donator
The more mods causes more lag only counts for people playing on fucking outdated computer's... I mean like seriously, this is a game from 2005. You should be ashamed of yourself if you get less than 90FPS...

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
HEY LETS MAKE CUSTOM SKINS FOR EVERY FACTION AND UNOFFICIAL FACTION HERE! 100 GB DOWNLOAD WILL ATTRACT SO MANY PLAYERS
#logicofdondiesel

sUp5rET.png