sUp5rET.png

Any Good Games on the PlayStation Network?

KantoRed

Hey guys,

I just had gotten my $50 PSN Card and I decided on two games I'll definatly buy:

- Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition REMIX ($9.99 as a PS2 Classics)
- GTA IV: Episodes From Liberty City ($19.99 as a Full PS3 Downloadable Game)
I want some recommendations on what should I buy on my next card. Here's one of the games I'm thinking about:
- Midnight Club Los Angeles: Complete Edition ($19.99 as a Full PS3 Downloadable Game)
I'm also not sure if I should become a PlayStation Plus Member, It's pretty cheap ($17.99 for 3 Months), but I heard that it's not worth the constant payment.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Personally, one car game is enough for me, I get pretty quickly bored with just driving. PS plus is not that good really, I had it one month, got access to like 2 old games, lost access after membership was over.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Personally, one car game is enough for me, I get pretty quickly bored with just driving. PS plus is not that good really, I had it one month, got access to like 2 old games, lost access after membership was over.

Nah, PlayStation plus is OK. But i would say, save up and get 60 and buy like the Hitman, dead space 3, or AC3. Those are some good games. Here's my gametag

KantoRed

Nah, PlayStation plus is OK. But i would say, save up and get 60 and buy like the Hitman, dead space 3, or AC3. Those are some good games. Here's my gametag

My friend actually recommended Dead Space 3 and I had purchased the AC3 Bundle. Already on Sequence 10. lol

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Aah, then you should try out dead space 3, i play 1 & 2 and they was fucking amazing, i'm sure 3 won't be a disappointment.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
You sir..

- Prototype 1&2
- Bulletstorm
- Saints Row 3
- Resident Evil 5 (The side game and RE6 sucks)

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
I did not think Prototype and Bulletstorm was that good, that's just my opinion, RE5 it's alright, along with RE6. Saint row 3 is just grand theft auto with different shit. The story line to Saints row 3 is very short tho.

sUp5rET.png