sUp5rET.png

Application for Employment

JTA

<b><span style="color:#47761E;"t>FiveM Developer</
Donator
[ch]Application for Employment[/ch]

Interested in a career with the San Andreas Department of Justice and the Judicial Circuit? You've come to the right place. We're seeking new and enthused people who are interested in law, the search for truth or even the paper pusher who loves his job. While not an area for the average thrill seeker, the law is a good place for you to make not only a name for yourself, but also to show your hard work and skills off to those around you.

From the Federal Marshal service who handles warrants, ATF matters and court security to the judge pannel and the lawyers who fight the battles, we have a large diversity of positions available. In order to apply, copy the below form and submit it as a new thread titled "YOUR NAME".

One.
Personal information.

Full Name: Puggy the Pony
Residing Address: 9018 Kilgore Avenue, Muncie IN
Contact Number: 1-765-854-1239
Email (if applicable): reedbryan@fuckyershit.com

Two.
Employment and residential information.

Number of Owned Assets (includes all properties and vehicles): 46 (3 houses and 43 infernuses)

Length of Residence (amount of time resided in San Andreas): 3 months, 2 days, 6 hours, 20 minutes and 59 seconds.

Current Employment Status: Chief Justice at the Ninth Judicial Circuit.

Past Employment Status (if applicable): Chief of Police at the Los Santos Police Department, State Police Department, and Chief of the Los Santos Emergency Services.

• Employer Documentation (proof of employment):
    • *Picture from current High Command saying you were
  • Employer Recommendations (if applicable):
    • *Tor Cesco saying I was awesomesauce and stuff

Three.
Short essay and general information.

Why are you applying for the San Andreas Department of Justice and Judicial Circuit?
-I'm awesome and you should hire me. Also poor grammar, bad sentences and low enthusiasm put into this will get it denied instantly! Sweet!

What position are you hoping to get and what do you expect to do in it?
-Be truthful and honest, if you put one or two five word sentences you will likely be instantly denied. Put at least fifteen minutes into your application!

Four.
Equal Opportunity Employment.

As per the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Executive Order 11246, Age Discrimination Act, Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990, Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and the Employment Non-Discrimination Act...

The Department of Justice for the State of San Andreas and the Ninth Judicial Circuit for the State of San Andreas adhere to and abide by all Federal, local, and state statutes which prohibit the discrimination, classification, or unfair treatment of any person(s) based on their race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, political view, military service, disabilities and personal views.

Signed.
Chief Justice Morano, Andre.

Puggy the Pony

PHP:

[size=4]One[/size].
[i]Personal information[/i].

[b]Full Name:[/b] 
[b]Residing Address:[/b]
[b]Contact Number:[/b]
[b]Email (if applicable):[/b] 

[size=4]Two[/size].
[i]Employment and residential information[/i].

[b]Number of Owned Assets (includes all properties and vehicles):[/b]

[b]Length of Residence (amount of time resided in San Andreas):[/b]

[b]Current Employment Status:[/b]

[b]Past Employment Status (if applicable):[/b]

[list][*][b]Employer Documentation (proof of employment):[/b]
[list][*]Answer here or leave blank[/list]
[*][b]Employer Recommendations (if applicable):[/b] 
[list][*]Answer here or leave blank[/list][/list]

[size=4]Three[/size].
[i]Short essay and general information[/i].

[b]Why are you applying for the San Andreas Department of Justice and Judicial Circuit?[/b]
-Answer here

[b]What position are you hoping to get and what do you expect to do in it?[/b]
-Answer here

[size=4]Four[/size].
[i]Equal Opportunity Employment[/i].

As per the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Executive Order 11246, Age Discrimination Act, Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990, Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and the Employment Non-Discrimination Act...

The Department of Justice for the State of San Andreas and the Ninth Judicial Circuit for the State of San Andreas adhere to and abide by all Federal, local, and state statutes which prohibit the discrimination, classification, or unfair treatment of any person(s) based on their race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, political view, military service, disabilities and personal views. 

Signed.
[i]Chief Justice Morano, Andre.[/i]

[i]Your Signature[/i]

sUp5rET.png