Malachi

First Name: Dimitri
Last Name: Abernathy
Date of birth: July 6th, 1881.
Ethnicity: African-American
Address: Idlewood Apartment #5
Phonenumber: 436-933
Describe yourself in a few sentences:
I am cool guy I can get along with everyone, I love motor-vehicles & am very experienced with them.
Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics?
I do, previously I ran a towing & transportation company with my father Antonio Abernathy unfortunately he passed and I haven't been able to recoop the company ever since. I have great knowledge with vehicles and I am a experienced driver.
What are your strenghts and weaknesses?
- I am really good at repairing, modifying & re-selling cars.
- I can get along with all my fellow employees.
- I am a experienced driver.
- (Maybe) I am not
What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [ ] Driver [X]
Why should you be hired?
I have a lot of experience in this business & I am a great mechanic in my opinion also I am a experienced tow truck driver.
Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list:
No
Do you accept a criminal history check?:
Yes
By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature:
Dimitri Abernathy
Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY):
7/7/2015

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? EST, GMT -4
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yes
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? No

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
Hello,

I am glad to inform you that your application has been Accepted.

Please call 921 to schedule a meeting with a member of management.

Sincerely
Oscar Logan
Supervisor - Towing Division
Hex Tow 'n Go

sUp5rET.png