Two.
Employment and residential information.

Number of Owned Assets (includes all properties and vehicles):
2 Residencies
1 Small Store
Length of Residence (amount of time resided in San Andreas):
4 + This Year (5)
Current Employment Status:
Royal Canadian Mounted Police(Vacation Term) - HEX Tow 'N' Go, Head of Security (2nd Job)
Past Employment Status (if applicable):
Royal Canadian Mounted Police - Canadian Consulate-General, Chicago.
  • Employer Documentation (proof of employment):
    oMGwAqH.png
    • Answer here or leave blank
  • Employer Recommendations (if applicable):
    • Answer here or leave blank

Three.
Short essay and general information.

Why are you applying for the San Andreas Department of Justice and Judicial Circuit?
- I'm currently non-active duty RCMP Constable working a second job as certified armed security officer and I've become interested with american law enforcement within the last year after finishing out of province duty in the Canadian Consulate of Chicago, so I've given the effort to indulge of the American law enforcement experience and opportunities.

What position are you hoping to get and what do you expect to do in it?
- I'm honestly unaware, I've never been apart of a federal agency, but I have cooperated with them in the past. If I were to choose a specific role, I'd like to be involved with investigative services and court/marshal services.

Four.
Equal Opportunity Employment.

As per the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Executive Order 11246, Age Discrimination Act, Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990, Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and the Employment Non-Discrimination Act...

The Department of Justice for the State of San Andreas and the Ninth Judicial Circuit for the State of San Andreas adhere to and abide by all Federal, local, and state statutes which prohibit the discrimination, classification, or unfair treatment of any person(s) based on their race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, political view, military service, disabilities and personal views.

Signed.
Chief Justice Morano, Andre.

mD2giU0.png

JTA

<b><span style="color:#47761E;"t>FiveM Developer</
Donator
Dear mr Bauer.

Please call #377 and ask for Chief Marshal for marshal services job interview or call #377 and ask for Chief Justice for other.

sUp5rET.png