One.
Personal information.

Full Name: Sam Acker
Residing Address: Grove St - Marley Bodega Bar
Contact Number: 372880
Email (if applicable): N/A

Two.
Employment and residential information.

Number of Owned Assets (includes all properties and vehicles): 4 items, a Agera, a Rustler, my address listed above, and Anderson's Convenience store

Length of Residence (amount of time resided in San Andreas): 21 years

Current Employment Status: Unemployed

Past Employment Status (if applicable): Los Santos Police Department

• Employer Documentation (proof of employment):
    • Answer here or leave blank
  • Employer Recommendations (if applicable):
    • Brian Waltman - LSPD
      Peter Bauer

Three.
Short essay and general information.

Why are you applying for the San Andreas Department of Justice and Judicial Circuit?
-Simply Sounds like a Enjoyable, interesting and honorable job to work for the court of san andreas, and i want to do something productive instead of just driving my car around all day being lazy

What position are you hoping to get and what do you expect to do in it?
-U.S. Marshall, i am hoping to help keep up the near perfect public image of the first court publicly and internally, and to help capture some of the warrants, make arrests on wanted felons, and strengthen the courts relationship and involvement within the community and to help take people off the streets who do not belong on them.

Four.
Equal Opportunity Employment.

As per the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Executive Order 11246, Age Discrimination Act, Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990, Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and the Employment Non-Discrimination Act...

The Department of Justice for the State of San Andreas and the Ninth Judicial Circuit for the State of San Andreas adhere to and abide by all Federal, local, and state statutes which prohibit the discrimination, classification, or unfair treatment of any person(s) based on their race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, political view, military service, disabilities and personal views.

Signed.
Chief Justice Morano, Andre.

X___Sam Acker___

Last edited by a moderator:

EDR85

Donator
Donator
[ch][/ch]

Dear Mr Sam Acker, (( @masterchief ))
I am glad to say that we have decided to ACCEPT your employment within the San Andreas Department of Justice for such roles, please call our hotline (#377) to establish a interview.
Later arrive to the Department of Justice / First Court head-quaters located on Panopticon Avenue beside Central Avenue (Will be a large red building).
Thank you for considering the Department of Justice for your employer.

Sincerely,
Head Federal Marshal Edward Hayes.
Supervisor Signature: [Chief Justice A.Morano]

sUp5rET.png