sUp5rET.png

Appreciate an Administrator

Snoopy

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Beatty: The one who taught me how to be an administrator despite his attitude but i'd like to thank him alot.
JohnC: The first one who welcomed me at the administrator team i remember that, I love you JOHN!remove my video pls
Torecee: Helpfull Administrator.
Bunny: I like this guy just enough.
Weelawn: My mate i love you bish <3.
Lilncman: The American nigga <3.
CaptainMorgan: I Love him enough.
Luka: The Croatian bish i luv u my mate <3.
Name2: Totally noob but i luv him.
Kazang: The british noob.
Driga: I like dis kid.
Lesley: Bish i luv u.
Modelsport: My wife.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malachi

Beatty: The one who taught me how to be an administrator despite his attitude but i'd like to thank him alot.
JohnC: The first one who welcomed me at the administrator team i remember that, I love you JOHN!remove my video pls

I appreciate you :D, even though you jailed me a hefty few times. lmfao

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend

Love you too buddy, I miss you :( <3

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator

<3

Subby D

Beatty removed me as being admin for being inactive never really knew him to well but he did his job :). Also Chase was always chill and we were admins together for a long time before he got banned for all that good admin work.... But really when I was on it felt like Chase and I did all the reports and the higher ups just sat there supermanning them hoes. Elst was legit as always without him this server really lost it's swagger for me and Pulse was not an admin at the time but always a good mate to have around so I would assume he does good work when he isn't taking off in planes in the middle of the street. I don't know if he was admin I think just GM but Jeff Lewis he just did towing RP all day and helped anyone who was new because they were obviously in need when their car disapeared and transformed into a note. Though out of all of 'em Semih is my fucking guy he was a giant Turkey from Turkey who gobbled commands at me and taught me what being an admin was besides all the stuff that no one cares about. Bellis and Mitell Burmann/Callum got to be the best scriptors this server ever had I swear when and update came from them other servers got jeally and it was them that got us that huge palyer base I love this server and always will so in closing I will say this thank you to any staff member who did their job and fucking cared I know that sounds stupiud but there are people who log on and pretend like they are helping but really want to abuse powers I was someone like that for a while but this community and great people as mentioned changed me. OTHERS: Majachie4: "/me rps" Glad you was around and saw what the goat cheese did. You did admining right . Basil: He did ALOT of Xanax but kept up moral and was always fun to be around. Braunson: He did stuff I swear. Donnie Skuza: You one weird cat but always kept to business and down to RP some weird shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to thank DrJoseEvil. He has always been a very calm and appropriate admin when handling tickets. He has always strived to go above and beyond with my reports that I submit. He has active problem solving skills as well as willing to take the time to listen and actually figure out the issue. I have been gaming with him for several years and want to give him props for being a top of the line admin for this server.

Thank You DrJose! <3

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
I appreciate ello at this time 'cause he's trying his best to keep the server up... Cheers for ello..

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Even though he pisses me off sometimes, Luka is very caring and somehow finds time for everything

sUp5rET.png