sUp5rET.png

Appreciate an Administrator

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I appreciate DubstepxR and Beatty, without them the server would die. Jose too, since he's my hardworking bitch.

Vercetti

You guys bumped this thread and I got something good to say so I'd let it spill out.

First of all, I appreciate people who appreciate me :D :
  • eLst - Great roleplayer, an awesome admin with a good problem solving ability
    Hi my names eLst and I appreciate:
    Vercetti
  • Malachi - a very helpful and wonderful admin, good friend, all around nice person.

Vercetti I remember when I was a noob and you hired me for HEX, fun times man! Also was a cool guy in my old mafia. Was happy that you got admin.
  • Modelsport ( Second best driver in MTA:RP after me :p )

• Vercetti
Secondly, I appreciate all the current staff members: Overload, Beatty, Dubstep, Import, Lilncman, Maestro, Aaron, Retex.
Especially three of the longest standing admins Luka, Jose & Stupid for staying such a long time among the admin team despite the rough days the server has seen, you three deserve gratitude & credits for your efforts.

I appreciate these former admins whom contributed to MTA:RP in many ways and helped the server reach it's peak:
  • BobbyZ (Puppetmaster)
  • Morgfarm
  • Jockeyzz
  • Pulse
  • Penguin
  • Zander
  • Hopzzz
  • Arttike
  • Trojan
  • Bahey ew
  • Lesley
and so on...

Finally & undoubtedly I appreciate me, myself & I.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
You guys bumped this thread and I got something good to say so I'd let it spill out.

First of all, I appreciate people who appreciate me :D :
  • eLst - Great roleplayer, an awesome admin with a good problem solving ability
  • Malachi - a very helpful and wonderful admin, good friend, all around nice person.

• Modelsport ( Second best driver in MTA:RP after me :p )

Secondly, I appreciate all the current staff members: Overload, Beatty, Dubstep, Import, Lilncman, Maestro, Aaron, Retex.
Especially three of the longest standing admins Luka, Jose & Stupid for staying such a long time among the admin team despite the rough days the server has seen, you three deserve gratitude & credits for your efforts.

I appreciate these former admins whom contributed to MTA:RP in many ways and helped the server reach it's peak:
  • BobbyZ (Puppetmaster)
  • Morgfarm
  • Jockeyzz
  • Pulse
  • Penguin
  • Zander
  • Hopzzz
  • Arttike
  • Trojan
  • Bahey ew
  • Lesley
and so on...

Finally & undoubtedly I appreciate me, myself & I.

Not to mention how much you helped out HEX, and a lot of new players on the server! #VercettiFanKlub

Retex

Banned User
Donator

Well we've had some serious beef in the past, but I'm glad that it's sorted, thank you.

Luka

Thank you Vercetti, kindly appreciated. I appreciate your work as an administrator as well, despite the last scenes before you left. :)

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
I appreciate everyone in the a-team.

Respect to Retex for ranking up tho ;)

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
I appreciate Luka, Stupid & Overload and former admins Zander, Vercetti, Bunny, Modelsport, Tor.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
TBH. I appreciate all admins, all personal and other feelings aside. They help out in different ways. Though, not always work or do things the way other admins do but, they help and that is what counts

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
I appreciate everyone that actually appreciates what I do for the server. Simple as that.

ily vercetti, luka, stupid, jose, retex, dubby, beatty and aaron and OVERLOAD
also the admins before me even when i was admin before.

Emilio

Donator
Donator
What could we do without these admins? It would have been complete chaos! Thanks to Retex, Jose, Aaron, Import, Lilncman, Maestro93, Stupid, Luka<3, Dubby<3, and of course Beatty and Overload!
And all the people that have been an administrator on the server.

Love ya'll! Even though most of you guys hate me. Probably all of you...

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
I appreciate everyone that actually appreciates what I do for the server. Simple as that.

<3

What could we do without these admins? It would have been complete chaos! Thanks to Retex, Jose, Aaron, Import, Lilncman, Maestro93, Stupid, Luka<3, Dubby<3, and of course Beatty and Overload!

<3

Azzy

Why did you put Overload so MASSIVE

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator

What about me

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
Why did you put Overload so MASSIVE
Because he's OVERLOAD

HEY don't worry I still love you emil.

sUp5rET.png