Armored Vehicles

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
banner%20SA.png
<line>

So, You may have seen Here there has been some discussion about Cars and being Bullet Proof. I have noticed in the past that a Mustang I purchased said in its description that it was Reinforced Metal, and Bulletproof glass (lol). I of course removed it, and did not RP as such. I only know of one vehicle in Real Life near me that has reinforced metal, But not bullet proof glass. Thats a repo truck..

Here is a list (With Pictures) of vehicles that WILL be permitted to RP as Bulletproof. All other vehicles will NOT be recognized as Bulletproof.
  • Hunter -
    thumbnail.php
  • Enforcer -
    thumbnail.php
  • Rhino -
    thumbnail.php
  • SWAT -
    thumbnail.php
  • Securicar -
    thumbnail.php

The following cars may RP as Reinforced Metal, but NOT Bullet Proof Windows
  • Towtruck -
    thumbnail.php
    HEX Only! (For the purpose of Repossessions)
  • Police Cars -
    thumbnail.php
  • Police Rancher -
    thumbnail.php

Everything else will not be RP'd as Bulletproof, Despite the hours you put in to RPing installing it, Despite the money you claim to have paid for it, or anything. ONLY the cars listed above may be RP'd as BulletProof.

Hope this can help to improve upon everyone's Roleplay Experience.

Overload</line>

Last edited:

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
The Rihno is a No Brainer on being bulletproof IT HAS NO WINDOWS. XD it and the Hunter are never SEEN IG. so why are they on here Wondering and what about the Hydra?

Sinavia

Donator
Donator
The Rihno is a No Brainer on being bulletproof IT HAS NO WINDOWS. XD it and the Hunter are never SEEN IG. so why are they on here Wondering and what about the Hydra?

Hydra is a fighter jet, IRL fighter jets are not bullet proof as it would weigh way too much and they are made for agility and speed in fighting environments.

sUp5rET.png