[Auction] Remoted Garage in Blueberry,

Status
Not open for further replies.

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
mta-screen_2017-01-23_17-57-30.png

mta-screen_2017-01-23_17-58-25.png

Starting Price: $3,500,000 - Must go up by atleast 250k each bid.
Buyout: $10,000,000

Auction Information / Item description: Hey, selling nice property in Blueberry with remote garage. You can park around 5 cars inside garage and you can fit a lot of cars outside of the garage.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
J.Santiago: You must be sick... 3 point 5 million for a shithole like that? Someone get this druggy out of here!

greenops011

Donator
Donator
(( Pretty sure that property can't be sold. Anytime I walk into that red marker thats what it says. Should get an admin to check on this ))

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
(( To above, the name was never changed for some odd reason, also think this is just a /gate last time i owned it. ))

Alexander Woods: 3.5? That's a rip off I had this for like 200 grand. I'll offer 400k.

Emilio

Donator
Donator
Michael Coronda: Starting bid at 3,5? You must be fucking insane, there is no way someone is buying this shithole. It looks like trash aswell. *Chuckles*

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
(( ah good to come back and see Derbi still hasn't changed one bit.))

((Im just saying to the to fuck off. Im not going under their auctions and talking oh so much for that trash place. But now im going to do so :) )

Mr.H

Any admin please delete all the comments that are OOC and especially Derbi's.
P.S Any player is free to sell his properties with a price he considers to be the right one.And you're free not to buy it or even bid on it.None ever obligated you to do so.

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
Any admin please delete all the comments that are OOC and especially Derbi's.
P.S Any player is free to sell his properties with a price he considers to be the right one.And you're free not to buy it or even bid on it.None ever obligated you to do so.

Isn't Derbi selling it? :O

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Closed and moderated.

In the future, please report offensive posts/topics, it is hard sometimes to read every thread there is, especially during busy weeks for the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png