sUp5rET.png

BattlEye Anti-Cheat.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
So, I logged off Arma 3 last night at about 4:59 AM according to my logs.
Woke up this morning, only to discover that BattlEye has globally banned me and since it was a ban on Arma 3, my entire Steam account is now banned from all games using BattlEye.
I tried emailing them, aswell as BI, and Steam Support, hoping to hear back. I doubt I will be unbanned since I can't really prove my legitimacy which I understand.

Anyone else ever have problems with BattlEye?

Neptune

Donator
Donator
Steam Support are a bunch of faggots, I bought COD BO1 from Steam, and I had only 1 Language option which was Polish and I cant speak polish, and those fags refused to give me a new one with English language in it...
PS: I have no problems with Arma 3.

Anyways, When is Campaign Chapter 3 Coming out?
They said, Early-Mid March.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
Steam Support are a bunch of faggots, I bought COD BO1 from Steam, and I had only 1 Language option which was Polish and I cant speak polish, and those fags refused to give me a new one with English language in it...
PS: I have no problems with Arma 3.

Anyways, When is Campaign Chapter 3 Coming out?
They said, Early-Mid March.

It came out last night, of course.

BrastaSauce

Donator
Donator
BattleEye has always seemed off and annoying. Haven't heard about it globally banning for no reason though.

Tsubaki

You probably got your key stolen somehow m8. Most hackers use other peoples keys to do their thing because BattlEye is key-based

sUp5rET.png