sUp5rET.png

Beginning > Past > Present < Future

IlikeTrains

Banned User
I agree with both Kdog and Dignitize, There are some good points from both.

I agree that rules on admins should be strict, stricter than the players as it is ultimatly upto the admin how an RP goes. I also feel like the old lead+ cant be #19 or #20 rank should be brought back in aswell, Lead+ admins already have too much power as it is without them running factions an HC admin abilities.

HOWEVER.

I agree with Digi because he is totally correct, this has nothing to do with the players and how they interact etc. so I think there should be some time and effort put into NEW! ( not maintaining current) scripts. I am not trying to pressure the new scripting staff but we do need something that will bring players together. Also the events teams should be brought back instead of HC admins deciding to do events whenever they are bored.

Peace :D

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
Exactly, Admins have nothing to do with this. PD does need to be re-thought out, they are way too overpowered. I think we should also raise the pay for the city hall jobs by a lot, to suit the economy we have now, because in my opinion it's very hard for new players to earn enough money to buy anything nice if they don't know anybody. It's also pointless people keep suggesting a reset, people have paid good money for nice things in the server.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Everything needs reset, make it harder to make money, script updates frequently, and the play to win taken out; or atleast minimised very much so... that's the thick and thin of my opinion...

This man is speaking the truth.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I think this had also taken a turn, and I should have also explained myself further..

I would have no problem Scripting new Event Scripts.. but of course the events need to be monitored by Higher Ranking Admins, but if they are inactive, we can not do them. We can do paintball, but the High Ranking Admins are too inactive or have a lack of interest to do the events, which all goes back up to what I was saying.

Of course the economy and everything needs to be fixed, but nothing can be done without the High Ranking Admins.. they are like the Government, they aren't there or are inactive which we can relate to a sit-in Government, then nothing gets done. You guys need to understand we can't: fix the economy, lower vPoint amounts, get rid of a majority of v12 vehicles without the High Ranking Administration, and that is the sad truth of it all, is we rely on them so heavily. If I script something I need to send it to Trojan, Jose, or Overload to be placed into the server, once again.. High Ranking Admins have to do it.

JoeJoeJoe

King of Joe's
The main vaild points that have been posted are:
-Economy
-Active Administration
-PD Redone

As a community we can pull tight to repair these issues.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
If I script something I need to send it to Trojan, Jose, or Overload to be placed into the server, once again.. High Ranking Admins have to do it.

Mhm. Not to mention they won't even reply to me sometimes and are ignoring me, or tell me to wait then they forget about it. You kinda lose the motivation to script anymore. By the way, if you're wondering why you haven't heard of me these days, it's due to a temporary job I'm doing the next 2 weeks (including this one). Sorry, but script updates will have to wait for a bit.

Anyhow, I'd love to make an admin meeting and discuss all of these things with them, but they'd just deny (Jose: No, you're not admin) or make fun of my request (Trojan: lol idk ask ello) (Overload: ) (Those are just assumptions, so don't go all sayian on me. I've been planning on what to do if I become a head admin for years, I even have an actual list of to-do things lol, but I fucked up on my way to it so I can't comply.

Aside from that, all of you are saying that scripts are needed (new ones specially) yet all you do is say that and then go away, well why don't you come up to me with an actual suggestion so I can fulfill your expectations? You're nothing better than those complaining about the economy while they're the one ruining it the most lol.

Also, I'd like to share my view to the current admins:
>I turn my PC on, start up Skype, 3 new messages from different admins saying "Sorry I fucked up dev server, don't start *resource*", "yo when's the new script update coming?" , and last one, that replies to me after 3-4 days saying "lol"
>I go to MTA:RP, drive to IGS with my car, first thing I see is an admin on-duty sitting on a bench saying he's "eating" (he knows he's on admin duty).
>I drive a bit more, an invisible admin hops onto my car and stomps the fuck out of it, destroying it and then flying away.
>I get into a situation, admin instantly hops in turning the RP into OOC trolling
>I make a report for a single TP, 2 admins on admin duty, I wait for 5-10 mins and then PM them "you here?", he accepts my report and says "was having ooc fun".

That has happened to me many times (except second and last one), and it's really pissing me off. Not to offense any of you, but seriously, you're making yourself a joke by doing those things. I miss the times when I come online and all I see around IGS was RP, even though it was mostly crime/PD RP it was still RP, but this is way out of hand. Raise your standards, become the ones that were your role models before (cough Beatty). For the sake of community, start being more mature and stricter, even if it comes to me getting in trouble.

When Luka was scripter a lot of people joined due a lot of updates but now there is not that much update and people and joining in new servers where is more updates etc.(Thats only my point)

Aww thanks buddy, means a lot to me.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Mhm. Not to mention they won't even reply to me sometimes and are ignoring me, or tell me to wait then they forget about it. You kinda lose the motivation to script anymore. By the way, if you're wondering why you haven't heard of me these days, it's due to a temporary job I'm doing the next 2 weeks (including this one). Sorry, but script updates will have to wait for a bit.

Anyhow, I'd love to make an admin meeting and discuss all of these things with them, but they'd just deny (Jose: No, you're not admin) or make fun of my request (Trojan: lol idk ask ello) (Overload: ) (Those are just assumptions, so don't go all sayian on me. I've been planning on what to do if I become a head admin for years, I even have an actual list of to-do things lol, but I fucked up on my way to it so I can't comply.

Aside from that, all of you are saying that scripts are needed (new ones specially) yet all you do is say that and then go away, well why don't you come up to me with an actual suggestion so I can fulfill your expectations? You're nothing better than those complaining about the economy while they're the one ruining it the most lol.

>I turn my PC on, start up Skype, 3 new messages from different admins saying "Sorry I fucked up dev server, don't start *resource*", "yo when's the new script update coming?" , and last one, that replies to me after 3-4 days saying "lol"
>I go to MTA:RP, drive to IGS with my car, first thing I see is an admin on-duty sitting on a bench saying he's "eating" (he knows he's on admin duty).
>I drive a bit more, an invisible admin hops onto my car and stomps the fuck out of it, destroying it and then flying away.
>I get into a situation, admin instantly hops in turning the RP into OOC trolling
>I make a report for a single TP, 2 admins on admin duty, I wait for 5-10 mins and then PM them "you here?", he accepts my report and says "was having ooc fun".

That has happened to me many times (except second and last one), and it's really pissing me off. Not to offense any of you, but seriously, you're making yourself a joke by doing those things. I miss the times when I come online and all I see around IGS was RP, even though it was mostly crime/PD RP it was still RP, but this is way out of hand. Raise your standards, become the ones that were your role models before (cough Beatty). For the sake of community, start being more mature and stricter, even if it comes to me getting in trouble.

Thank you..

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator

Aww thanks buddy, means a lot to me.

this pretty much is all that needs to be said.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Not very many people here have been here long enough or are not very aware of the current issues.

Pay to win & Pay to admin.

With pay to win we can only increase prices or lower what you get, or both imo. If we remove it completely we will get 0-2 Donators a month

Pay to admin, I believe this should be removed unless a application is made for you to fill out before you purchase it, to gurantee we aren't giving it to power hungry or people who dont understand the concept of being admin.

PD, now I've always been the one who would QQ alot about PD before I actually joined.
To me, I always thought PD were just power hungry and allowed to break rules because they always seemed to win, but thats because I was just upset that I didnt get my way, just like everyone else. When I joined PD I really got to understand and interested into policing in general. After a while I eventually earned my position through the high command ranks to Chief of Police and I've been leading very successfully but I've had my ups downs like every Chief before and to come. The pay to win has been very overpowering against the PD because of the mass quantities of guns/fr/dm and pointless evasions with V12s. PD in my opinion needs MORE things to defend themselves. Every few minutes you get a shootout or a evasion because noone regards their own life as they would irl. Running from the police means you dont give a shit or you feel the need to escape the consequences. PD has to evolve around the dangers of the job.

For what Kdog said, I agree.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
Nothing is going to happen with MTA:RP untill either one of two things happen.
1. The standard of RP is magically increased and everyone actually roleplays their characters properly (Unrealistic to have more than 5 properties or 5 cars, etc etc)

OR, the much easier but alot more complicated option:
2. Unbind the F7 key ingame and remove the ability to donate for IC items.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
1. The standard of RP is magically increased and everyone actually roleplays their characters properly (Unrealistic to have more than 5 properties or 5 cars, etc etc)

1st one, Really small chance

2nd one, Not gonna happen at all

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor

3. Have a High Ranking Admin kick everyone into gear, or allow someone to join the High Ranking Administration that will kick people into gear

jakim

My humble opinion about this...We should have different city hall jobs available,different activities around the city.I know,a go kart track can be created but after a week everyone's fed up of it..Solution? Get a different thing nearby..paintball course,marathon events,sports related RP,the destruction derby arena is always empty..someone can endorse events there,races or just plain old destruction... People need to get off their everyday problems in real life,why not here too? There are several outside,private companies that no one uses.. We could do off-road trips,fishing trips (for some who doesn't know we can go fish on this game),boat races..air shows...damn it,there's so many things we can do as community instead of shooting and robbing eachother.

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
3. Have a High Ranking Admin kick everyone into gear, or allow someone to join the High Ranking Administration that will kick people into gear

If you "Kick people into gear" you will most likely lose 90% of administration.

As dignitize said, we need new things brought in, in order to maintain activity within the admin team and the community as a whole. People are bored of the same old thing every day. Everyone's got 5+ properties and 5+ vehicles, with some players passing 10million in game. All people do is go online, get paydays, drive around non-Rply, shoot at other factions, shoot at cops, or they go on their PD alt to shoot at criminals. I can't say I don't do the same either. There are very few RPers who actually just want to roleplay anymore. The problem is, that's all anyone is interested in because they have nothing else to do other than that. They've got millions, multiple flashy cars, houses, ect.

The problem isn't really the admin team, they try to do their job as much as they can, or atleast the most of them do. There is only so much they can do until it gets boring sitting online with just 3-6 people in the middle of the afternoon.

This here would help a fair bit.
My humble opinion about this...We should have different city hall jobs available,different activities around the city.I know,a go kart track can be created but after a week everyone's fed up of it..Solution? Get a different thing nearby..paintball course,marathon events,sports related RP,the destruction derby arena is always empty..someone can endorse events there,races or just plain old destruction... People need to get off their everyday problems in real life,why not here too? There are several outside,private companies that no one uses.. We could do off-road trips,fishing trips (for some who doesn't know we can go fish on this game),boat races..air shows...damn it,there's so many things we can do as community instead of shooting and robbing eachother.

And just to add, the PD is only OP when there are more than 5 good cops online, other than that, the PD are way underpowered and outnumbered most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
The only real issues I've noticed in this thread are 1. Pay for Admin, which im removing today.. And 2 PD. PD being Jose's baby, despite him claiming PD is perfect... Obviously I wasn't alone in my speculation of PD...
The only person who can fix PD is Jose, or a new PD leader. That would be up to if Jose will fix or resign willingly from PD, or if we have to do a FRT Takeover, which typically dosent work best for everyone.

I guess the point I'm getting at is The start of fixing problems begins with you.
You Kdog, Who supposedly is helping us script right now.. but really isn't pumping out anything new.. But I give you the benefit of the doubt, And hope to see much improvement in the coming weeks.
You Jose, who runs and owns PD, despite everyone's complaints of how corrupt and lazy PD is..
You The player, who complains of a low player base, but comes on for 5 mins then leaves "because we have a low player base"

Anyone else?

Threads like this on our public forum, Only make us look bad. Setting here talking about all the flaws and bad parts of MTA:RP, meanwhile no one is IN GAME, Enjoying what we have, and helping to improve what there already is. Threads like these only make those who hate us, Laugh and talk about us in a negative light, despite the "issues" being listed here really aren't even major issues, Its just an excuse to complain.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
The only real issues I've noticed in this thread are 1. Pay for Admin, which im removing today.. And 2 PD. PD being Jose's baby, despite him claiming PD is perfect... Obviously I wasn't alone in my speculation of PD...
The only person who can fix PD is Jose, or a new PD leader. That would be up to if Jose will fix or resign willingly from PD, or if we have to do a FRT Takeover, which typically dosent work best for everyone.

I guess the point I'm getting at is The start of fixing problems begins with you.
You Kdog, Who supposedly is helping us script right now.. but really isn't pumping out anything new.. But I give you the benefit of the doubt, And hope to see much improvement in the coming weeks.
You Jose, who runs and owns PD, despite everyone's complaints of how corrupt and lazy PD is..
You The player, who complains of a low player base, but comes on for 5 mins then leaves "because we have a low player base"

Anyone else?

Threads like this on our public forum, Only make us look bad. Setting here talking about all the flaws and bad parts of MTA:RP, meanwhile no one is IN GAME, Enjoying what we have, and helping to improve what there already is. Threads like these only make those who hate us, Laugh and talk about us in a negative light, despite the "issues" being listed here really aren't even major issues, Its just an excuse to complain.

Yes, but as Luka said.. people are like "No more scriptin being done" but it's like.. what do you want?

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
I dont know if that helps something when we take Auctions back in forum? Im bretty sure a lot of peaople are looking around in forum and then they can find more easily actions and more easy to post an Auction.

sUp5rET.png