sUp5rET.png

Biggest DDoS attack happened on me.

herrdag

MTARP Player
Donator
Well, this week, I have experienced the most fucked up stuff ever... I have been DDoS'ed, i dont know by who, but it is someone. And we got this following mail saying:
"Reasons for this is because we in several rounds have detected DoS attacks. Which means that it sends extremely big amounts of data from several locations into your IP-address. This makes your network unusable while it happens, but a more serious consequense is that its causing problems for our infrastructure and lots of others of our costomers. This happened in periods so extreme amounts with traffic that we slowly lost contact with Nord-Trøndelag corenetwork. This is a very serious event, and thats why your network have to be closed when this happens"
"Causes for that these events comes is impossible to say something spesific about, but in often causes, someone in this house have been having bad behavior on a forum, internet game or something like that, and a "gang" of other users have started this attack (DoS).

The whole county have been affected with bad network, and crashes, and everything came to my IP, as they said that I am causing the damage. Which caused me to having to stop playing MTA and MTARP, since if the next time this happens again, our network will be shut down immediately, it won't come back up... Which leaves me of no other alternatives. The current ISP I have, is the only one I have to choose from that gives us good internet than one other.
So, from now on, you won't see me anymore in the game, but I will still be checking the forums and discord.

Im sorry to everyone for that immediate message, saying I have to leave for a while. But I have to do it, to prevent more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Saddens me to hear this, you're a really nice player and a person in general. See you around, cheers lad.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Damn that's fucked up
but the grammar in that..

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Bro, whoever is hitting your internet is obviously someone who has serious beef with you. You should go ahead and try the following:
1) Change your IP (optional)
2) Get a VPN (with DDOS Protection, if possible)
3) Get DDOS protection
4) Find another provider
5) Park next to McDonalds and user their Wi-Fi

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Oh, and I forgot to mention. Try searching google for info on the attack, local news, online media, ect. If its affecting alot of people, then there should be news coverage or atleast some info of it online.

herrdag

MTARP Player
Donator
Oh, and I forgot to mention. Try searching google for info on the attack, local news, online media, ect. If its affecting alot of people, then there should be news coverage or atleast some info of it online.

They turned it off before it affected people. The most important stuff firstly got affected... which is the internet central thingy...

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
this is a little skid with a booter and no way in penisville it affects ur whole region. ur isp lies to u so they can shut ur net of to save themselves some ca$h instead of having a lot of bandwidth going cray on ur net.
i've been booted 100000 from skids who get salty cuz i am awesome and who the fuck cares. the more u whine about it the more fun it would be for them.
stop giving a shit, download a good show and watch it whenever ur net is out. the attacks will stop shortly after.

dont give little skids who pay 10 dollars for a shitty booter any credz by doing things like this. if u handle it as a big deal then the small skids will think they are pr0 l33ts and they will feel so kewl about their 10 dollar booter.

herrdag

MTARP Player
Donator
this is a little skid with a booter and no way in penisville it affects ur whole region. ur isp lies to u so they can shut ur net of to save themselves some ca$h instead of having a lot of bandwidth going cray on ur net.
i've been booted 100000 from skids who get salty cuz i am awesome and who the fuck cares. the more u whine about it the more fun it would be for them.
stop giving a shit, download a good show and watch it whenever ur net is out. the attacks will stop shortly after.

dont give little skids who pay 10 dollars for a shitty booter any credz by doing things like this. if u handle it as a big deal then the small skids will think they are pr0 l33ts and they will feel so kewl about their 10 dollar booter.

Anyways, I won't take more chances, this is my last chance, if I get shut down, they wont get it up anymore...
(Biased ISP)

Luka

You listen to uncle Jockeyzz, he knows this shizzle.

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator

Good advice Sir :)

herrdag

MTARP Player
Donator
I can tell you guys now. I just found out that MTA got affected by someone sending a link which affects the program the link came from. Whenever I start MTA, it DDoS'es me, and I will get fiber by next year, my internet got damaged, and I need to wait to get it fixed and sort it out with my ISP.
I will get VPN to get my network protected, and to stay safe.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
I can tell you guys now. I just found out that MTA got affected by someone sending a link which affects the program the link came from. Whenever I start MTA, it DDoS'es me, and I will get fiber by next year, my internet got damaged, and I need to wait to get it fixed and sort it out with my ISP.
I will get VPN to get my network protected, and to stay safe.

Why not just reinstall MTA, or try using a backup/restore point on your computer?

herrdag

MTARP Player
Donator
Bro, whoever is hitting your internet is obviously someone who has serious beef with you. You should go ahead and try the following:
1) Change your IP (optional)
2) Get a VPN (with DDOS Protection, if possible)
3) Get DDOS protection
4) Find another provider
5) Park next to McDonalds and user their Wi-Fi

Okay, Im giving a late answer for this.
1) Done
2) Very hard, and I can't find much good alternatives...
3) Hard to find it.
4) There are no other providers in my region.
5) A little bit too hard because the closest McDonalds is like 13 miles away from me...

But! I reinstalled windows, and now I will download steam to get GTA SA, and try getting MTA working...

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
This thread got me like...
1317_emoji_iphone_thinking_face.png

confused-emoticon-face-cliparts-co-i8Q9R3-clipart.png

di9rx5GAT.jpg

emoticon-question-mark-clipart-1.jpg

herrdag

MTARP Player
Donator
This thread got me like...
1317_emoji_iphone_thinking_face.png

confused-emoticon-face-cliparts-co-i8Q9R3-clipart.png

di9rx5GAT.jpg

emoticon-question-mark-clipart-1.jpg

I had the same thing when trying to figure out what happened... But I will try my best to fix it, so I can start playing it again. Or else I would need to wait for fiber (or fibre, i dont know what you call it) and/or a new router.

sUp5rET.png