Billy Cliff Avenging the death of Dakota Banks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuppix

not EU
[video=youtube;lROWd4u1OQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lROWd4u1OQ0[/video]
We had to ReRP since I didn't do /district
[video=youtube;VlYESM2b0P0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlYESM2b0P0[/video]
Then the situation ended up getting voided because of them MGing.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
And then one of them magically becomes admin #MTA:RPLIFE

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I am Barry Bickens, and I approve this message.
Xfl7KxP.png

Azzy

We MG'ed? You literally sat in our TS channel not saying shit and MG'ed lol. Also we were Radioing lol

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
Just like you magically got unbanned and haven't been punished for RK and DM :)

You say that like it's gonna make me mad?
[video=youtube;55iN4H6kRN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55iN4H6kRN4[/video]

Wuppix

not EU
We MG'ed? You literally sat in our TS channel not saying shit and MG'ed lol. Also we were Radioing lol

Thing is, I didn't talk because I don't want to, and I wasn't MGing, you had the option to move me out but you didn't, I saw your car at Binco and I passed through more than once and you saw me, I didn't MG at all, I didn't join the teamspeak channel, You guys moved me in there with you, why? because you wanted to tell me to change my character because you didn't want PD to be involved, and I listened and did what you told me, didn't really want to be a dick, I switched to Billy Cliff and then I was there when Dakota was shot, I knew Dakota ICly, he was basically my boss, then after that ya'll kept driving around in your gray sultan, which was involved in killing Dakota, so when I saw the car at Binco, I knew it was someone who is involved in the situation, then I waited there, and waited for someone to get out, Jessie came out of the store I gave him approximately 9 seconds, which is enough for anyone to load in, then I shot Jessie, you might say that I was MGing because I didn't know if he was part of your gang and shit, and then Jessie claimed not to know me ICly, although we fucking cooked meth together, and I knew that he left Blackout, oh that's not enough? well he was standing by your sultan, looked like he was getting in it for me, I shot him, then I ran away, then some bullshit happened and we ReRP'd because I didn't do /district, oh man wonder why we didn't RERP when Dakota was shot? here is a little bit of a thing where no one did /district
2016-11-22 14:59:11 *Chloe Bell unlocks the vehicle doors.
2016-11-22 14:59:11 *Chloe Bell reaches for their seatbelt and unbuckles it.
2016-11-22 14:59:14 (( This Premier belongs to Charles Stark. ))
2016-11-22 14:59:17 *Dakota Banks's head was blown off by Chloe Bell.
2016-11-22 14:59:17 [English] Charles Stark says: Belts.
2016-11-22 14:59:18 [English] Eric Wilson shouts: OH SHIT. CRIP!
2016-11-22 14:59:19 *Eric Wilson reaches for their seatbelt and buckles it.
2016-11-22 14:59:20 *Chloe Bell lifts up his shirt, placing the UZi into his waistline, flicking SAFETY ON.
2016-11-22 14:59:20 [English] Charles Stark says: Fuck!
2016-11-22 14:59:22 [English] Eric Wilson shouts: RUN, NIGGA! GO!
So yea, as I was saying we RERP'd, I was allowed to change location, but no one mentioned you guys being able to call in Narco, Jessie came out again and I did the same thing, guess what's next? Best MetaGaming bullshit I have ever seen, I get shot out of nowhere by Narco, How did Narco know anything about this? and why didn't you call him for "safety" before the ReRP? Who MG'd again? You guys did, I didn't MG for shit. I should've pulled the same bullshit and QQ about how Narco didn't /district his shots. So, just accept the fact that you were MGing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png