sUp5rET.png

"Born Killers"

SWAGG3r

Brick squad coming up in the world. Starting from teenage years to growing as a man. Elijah Wash Jr growing up cool ass fuck with family, but after his parents getting a divorce, things changed for Elijah. Elijah was stealing and selling things he wasn't post to be doing. Elijah hated his dad Tony Wash for leaving his mother. That's when shut got real for the Wash Family. While Tony, Alex, Matthew, and Santonio wash ran a automotive shop. While Elijah grew up not being fully participating with his family, he was running side crews making quick money and dope. Elijah laughed at niggas see on street wishing they had money. Haha Elijah lost his crew long time ago due tony sending him to live with his mother Cindy Wash. Cindy try to raise Elijah, but that didnt work at all. Elijah doing him now, as his family starting another business.

Ranks will be coming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nitro

Make some SS's of you guys IG and update the ranks ASAP. Try to make a longer Backround Story, recommending a few more sentences.

xELiteNijaToOB

Lol for one the story is wrong lol i never left cindy. Theres no need to make this, i dont think they would allow 2 diffrent factions for the same family lawl. Even though your mad your allways welcome to come back to us. Good luck +1.

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator

Sound's like a Dm group of some sort... and that cursing my gosh, is this a rated E+ for everyone of Rated R...

sUp5rET.png