sUp5rET.png

Brimstone Hooligans

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
((I want to state off the bat that my intention with this faction is to create a enjoyable, but at the same time realistic gang roleplay experience for whomever wishes to join. If you are looking for constant drivebys, shootings, and action, this faction is not for you <3 ))
UiDeaXG.png

line-break-image.png

OOC SECTION
After some thought, I have decided to finally dedicate myself to starting a faction in order to portray a realistic ghetto community, which is something I have always wanted at MTA:RP.

"Why is it called the hooligans instead of crips or bloods or some other generic gang?"
Because this is not a gang, yet. It is simply a group of teenagers from the same ghetto area who are all trying to make a come-up.

"How do I join this faction?"
It's simple. Make a late-teenaged character that is RPly from our area and start RPing with us. It's that simple.

KEEP IN MIND
If you intend to make a character to join the Hooligans, you WILL be expected to follow a few guidelines I have created in order to create the optimal roleplay experience for everyone involved with this faction. They are as follows.
1. You WILL be expected to roleplay some form of character development. It is unrealistic for you to simply join us and instantly be a super savage gangbanger.
2. Anybody who asks for a rank or expects a rank because of OOC relationships will be kicked.
3. If you are going to roleplay with us, you are expected to know the rules of the server and must be able to use proper grammar and spelling, as well as write detailed /mes
4. You will be expected to have some sort of RP backstory (why you live in the projects, who you live with RPly, why you sell drugs /guns / are affiliated with the hooligans)
line-break-image.png

NOTABLE MEMBERS
Y8hRS6L.png

"Gutty"
Nationality: Afro-Hispanic
Forum Name: Majachie

line-break-image.png

skin.png

"Sleepy"
Nationality: Hispanic
Forum Name: Malachi

line-break-image.png

KbGnTEx.png

"Dontaveli"
Nationality: African-American
Forum Name: Import

((MORE WILL BE ADDED TO THE THREAD AS THE FACTION DEVELOPS INTO MORE OF A GANG ))

Last edited by a moderator:

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Good luck, finally to see some decent "gang" instead of all the Cripz and Blood crap with their constant shootouts and such.

Majachie4

Donator
Not sure why I can't edit my thread... Trying to add screenshots. Guess I will just reply with them as they come.
K5SyRnN.png

Majachie4

Donator
Our member count is up to 5. Still looking for some more people to join us!

Majachie4

Donator
*Rumour begins to spread that the Brimstone crew, once a small-time street gang, is increasing in numbers and has taken up the official name of "Hooligans". They can be distinguised by their "B and H" gangsigns and black bandanas.
ic0JLgL.png

(( We have 4 more members that arent included in this pic ))

sUp5rET.png