sUp5rET.png

|BrotherHood|Le Criminale Mafia|

L

LTGamings

I am requesting this faction for 2 reasons, one because the price for a faction is a bit to much for me at the moment, and i could just apply, and also me and my friend would love to own our own Mafia.

A long time ago, there were a big gang of us, a gang of which was on both sides, they broke the law, but didnt harm without reasoning.
Like any other mafia, we dealed guns, selled drugs, and stuff like that, the mafia was going fine until my other guys starting leaving the mafia and quitting the mafia, i then didnt see a point in me ruleing alone, as i knew also that i would not stand a chance, i eventually thought about it for a very long time, a period of 2 years and i decided of which i was going to do, i decided that i'm going to rebuild the mafia, rule how we used to rule, deal how we used to deal, so now... here i am.

Rules Of BrotherHood:

1. Apon joining, you will be given a gun, for self defense and to help us in deals, if you are then to ABUSE the gun, Shooting randomly at people etc. Then you will be blacklisted and kicked from BrotherHood.

2. Some Faction vehicles are to be asked for use, so do NOT just take a faction vehicle without permission.

3. Respect all high ranks.

4. Do not ask for promotion, we will promote you when we think is deserved.

5. If you notice a member / have seen a member breaking one of these rules, report it to a High Rank.

Thats about it, if any of these rules are found broken, depending on the level of the violation will the punishment be a kick / blacklisted or a suspendation, but if i were you, i'd just stay on the safe side and follow the rules.

More will be added to this article soon.

Hopefully you are able to change your faction name as it hasent been fully decided on.

Made By : Lewis Dean

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LTGamings

I would add to it, but i cannot edit it for some reason.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Simply send it to me and i'll add it for you. Just copy EVERYTHING of the thread and Pm it ;)

L

LTGamings

Simply send it to me and i'll add it for you. Just copy EVERYTHING of the thread and Pm it ;)

I had a heart attack then, i thought i got accepted, and ok, thanks, i'll continue it on notepad in the mean time.

Gurky06

I never taken my guns out, i would only for deals and stuff but i haven't, so i don't know where you got that from?

we can see who is in your faction or not, so yeah.. But I haven't seen something so far so I say nothing. Not -1 or +1, neutral.

I suggest you should train your members well but first teach them when they should use guns. After seeing those comments, I'd do that, then try again. Also another tip, you are not biker gang, just reminding the scene at IGS. Mafias don't "show off" to other people at crowded areas with their cars and with so called "meeting", like lining up at IGS. Biker gangs are drives their bikes in a line and president in front. But I've seen that from you with the huntley+premier version at IGS. If you RP a mafia realistic, it can be better faction that has good comments in its thread (which is good thing, otherwise might lead to a removal maybe.) and everyone can have fun RPing.

I'm not offending someone, I just want to help you guys rp realistic, just giving advices.

L

LTGamings

we can see who is in your faction or not, so yeah.. But I haven't seen something so far so I say nothing. Not -1 or +1, neutral.

I suggest you should train your members well but first teach them when they should use guns. After seeing those comments, I'd do that, then try again. Also another tip, you are not biker gang, just reminding the scene at IGS. Mafias don't "show off" to other people at crowded areas with their cars and with so called "meeting", like lining up at IGS. Biker gangs are drives their bikes in a line and president in front. But I've seen that from you with the huntley+premier version at IGS. If you RP a mafia realistic, it can be better faction that has good comments in its thread (which is good thing, otherwise might lead to a removal maybe.) and everyone can have fun RPing.

I'm not offending someone, I just want to help you guys rp realistic, just giving advices.

Thank you for your feedback, however that was not me at IGS leading them, i wouldn't suggest a " Meeting " in the IGS Carpark myself anyway.

Deli

Also I'm guessing you're doing this mafias don't drive all black vehicles, it's more RP to just leave the vehicle's color how it was when you bought it from the dealership.

L

LTGamings

No great RP from these guys, aint going into detail for what happen but I'm gonna give it a -1

Theres no excuse for my lack of RP Now, i used to run on a very bad laptop, now i have my gaming computer set up so, expect hella' better RP.

L

LTGamings

Also I'm guessing you're doing this mafias don't drive all black vehicles, it's more RP to just leave the vehicle's color how it was when you bought it from the dealership.

Hokay, thanks for your suggestion.

sUp5rET.png