Lead Administrator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
HImvkhD.png

"Our City, Our Future"
City Licensing Publication: 1
29 March 2022

Business Licensing​

Businesses are one of the key driving forces of our City. Therefor we would like to ensure that their services are legal and safe for the public to utilize. This publication discusses the purpose as well as steps to apply for Business Licenses. Please note, in order to trade any services. You are required to obtain a Business License.

What Is The Purpose?
To ensure businesses in our City operate safely and in a legal matter.

Types Of Business Licenses
ACCEPTING
General Trading: Most popular business classification. Ranges from the sale of electronics to furniture -for profit.
ACCEPTING Liquor: The sale & distribution, or service of anything that contains consumption Alcohol for profit.
ACCEPTING Vehicle Dealership: The sale & purchase of vehicles for profit.
ACCEPTING Food & Beverage: The manufacturing & distribution of food & beverages for profit.
ACCEPTING Cannabis Distribution: The manufacturing & distribution of Cannabis/Marijuana containing products for medicinal or recreational use.

The Process
Step 1: Fill out out the form attached to this document (below), post it in the previous sub-page ((City Licensing Department Sub Forum)).
Step 2: A City Licensing Department Official will respond to your request, stating whether it's approved or not, and further instructions.
Step 3: Once your form is submitted, pay the administration fee of $2,000. Make a copy for Proof of Payment.
Step 3: Your business site will be inspect by a City Planning Department official (City Planning Director or Structure Inspector).
Step 4: Once accepted, you will be required to pay the final fee associated with the applied business license (listed in the application form).
Step 5: Once your business license type fee(s) has been paid, a City Planning Department official will hand over your printed certification for your accepted license(s)

How To Pass The Business License Inspection
Have the following installed on the premise:

• A sprinkler system in all rooms.
• A Fire Extinguisher in every room.
• A Fire Alarm in the property.
• A Carbon monoxide detector in each room.
• A First Aid Kit on the premise.
• A designated escape route that's easily
[/COLOR]accessible (can be your main entrance too).

For businesses applying for Food & Beverage, Liquor & Cannabis Distribution Licenses. We expect the following:

• Kitchens or place of Food & Beverage manufacturing and serving should be hygienic & safe.
• No person under age of 21 may serve alcohol.
• No person under age of 21 may work in a Cannabis Distribution Shop

Application Form​

Post your application HERE
Code:
[CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/HImvkhD.png[/IMG]

"Our City, Our Future"
[I]City Licensing Department
Business License Request[/I]
[/CENTER]

[HEADING=1]Applicant Personal Details[/HEADING]
[B]Full Name: [/B]Answer Here
[B]Cellphone Number: [/B]Answer Here
[B]Age: [/B]Answer Here
[B]Personal Address:[/B] Street/number, Suburb, City, Area Code((Int ID))
[B]Copy of ID:[/B]
Insert link here ((Screenshot of ID))

[HEADING=1]Request Details[/HEADING]
[B]Type of Business License (Check Multiple):[/B]
[ ] General Trading (Price [COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)][B]$2,000[/B][/COLOR])
[ ] Liquor (Price [COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)][B]$5,000[/B][/COLOR])
[ ] Vehicle Dealership (Price[COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)] [B]$8,000[/B][/COLOR])
[ ] Food (Price [COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)][B]$2,000[/B][/COLOR])
[ ] Cannabis Distribution (Price [COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)][B]$15,000[/B][/COLOR])
[B]Describe Your Business Service(s): [/B]Short or Long Answer here
[B]Business Name: [/B]Name here
[B]Structure Description (Check ONE or TWO): [/B][ ] Interior or [ ] Exterior
[B]Location of Business Head Office or Shop: [/B]Street/number, Suburb, City, Area Code((Int ID if possible))
[B]Pictures of Business Head Office or Shop:[/B]
Insert album link here ((Screenshot of exterior/int location on F11 MAP, and multiple screenshot of interior/exterior))
[B]Proof Of $2,000 Application Fee Payment:[/B]
Insert Screenshot link here.

[HEADING=1]Terms & Conditions[/HEADING]
I, [B][Full Name] [/B]accept that the above information is filled out and submitted truthfully. I also acknowledge that there will be legal consequences if the above information is not submitted truthfully. I also recognize that The Government of [I]The City of of Los Santos[/I] reserves the right to accept, decline or set my request as pending according to The City's Licensing Department discretion solely.

[B]Signed Date: [/B]DD/MM/YYYY
[B]Signed Location: [/B]Your Location
[B]Signed By:[/B] Your Name

PLEASE POST THIS DOCUMENT IN THE PREVIOUS SECTION, TITLE IT "Business License Request - Your Full Name".

It is required to pay the fee of [B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]$2,000 [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)]to the bank of "Government of Los Santos" in order to process your application. Once your business site has been inspected and your license has been accepted. You will be required to pay the Business License fee (listed under Type of Business License).[/COLOR]

[HEADING=1]((OOC SECTION))[/HEADING]
Before you can spawn NPC's in your business, you need to have a Business License. Make sure you link your approved license request form to the ADMIN spawning NPC's.

((OOC SECTION))​

Before you can spawn NPC's in your business, you need to have a Business License. Make sure you link your approved license request form to the ADMIN spawning NPC's.

Dave Ferguson
8WRNmmw.png

City Manager
Government of Los Santos

Last edited:

TrojanJustin

Donator
Donator
how do you make the payment to the government? What's the command or name to transfer to so we can show proof?
don't know if this is still a thing as the admin who ran this left the team and don't know who is incharge of it anymore but you normally transfer to "Government of Los Santos" like how you'd transfer to another player.

sUp5rET.png