sUp5rET.png

Buying Towns

DBoy814

Okay so now one single person can buy a entire town and block it off from the rest of the city by the water and gates? That seems very RP to me..... I see this happening all the time in the U***** States.....

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
In reality, who ever is purchasing these "towns" are paying out the home owners. Once the home owners are payed out for their land, the buyer can do what they please. I mean if they're doing it legally, why not?

DBoy814

In reality, who ever is purchasing these "towns" are paying out the home owners. Once the home owners are payed out for their land, the buyer can do what they please. I mean if they're doing it legally, why not?

Well first off not all of the properties are bought out. There are still houses for sale. And second off they are blocking docks off with fences and they are blocking off public bridges/ tunnels in order to get to SF

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
Well first off not all of the properties are bought out. There are still houses for sale. And second off they are blocking docks off with fences and they are blocking off public bridges/ tunnels in order to get to SF

Than that is surely unacceptable, we should not allow this.

DBoy814

I don't care how much money someone donates but if people are always complaining about this and that be non realistic than they should take a further look into this and see how un realistic it is. And the rp reason that it is blocked off is that they are having construction. In real life they would not shut down entire access to a town due to construction.

Fallen

Donator
Donator
I don't care how much money someone donates but if people are always complaining about this and that be non realistic than they should take a further look into this and see how un realistic it is. And the rp reason that it is blocked off is that they are having construction. In real life they would not shut down entire access to a town due to construction.

Apparently it was a "Government of Bayside" faction that was being run, but it was shot down due to inactivity. So what's the point of it being blocked off if it just blocks the route between Bone County and Northern San Fierro. Not to mention for some people who just speed down the tunnel then the fence pops up all of a sudden, and they crash into it.

DBoy814

apparently it was a "government of bayside" faction that was being run, but it was shot down due to inactivity. So what's the point of it being blocked off if it just blocks the route between bone county and northern san fierro. Not to mention for some people who just speed down the tunnel then the fence pops up all of a sudden, and they crash into it.

amen

DBoy814

The point is that gates are blocking public roads tunnels and bridges and not all the interiors are bought in the town so one person shouldn't be able to claim the entire town. And even if there a interiors bought there is still loads of buildings with no interior and that is something someone else could own.

Sanji

I Like this idea, But if you block it. It would seem unfair, Like where the hell will we drive around now? :confused:

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
It was a donated for town which a few people were given, along with a Government of Bayside faction. It was suppose to be an 'Elite Roleplay' area where you would have to be accepted into in order to play there, and I have no doubt would most likely need to donate as well.

In any case it was a failure and was never active even during my time here, I'm surprised you guys just found this out too lmao

sUp5rET.png