sUp5rET.png

Can Ford F-150s be made to be purchaseable with IG money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Therm0

New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[X] Other (Vehicles?)

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-Just make the price be 50-200k instead of 13 vpoints or make it cost 1-5 vpoints

Advantages/Benefits
People would be able to buy an underpowered car with a custom model (also ford master race)

Disadvantages
If any
None really

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[X] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-I'd give it a considerable IG price (50-200k)

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-People would be able to buy an underpowered car without having to collect 13 vPoints for something bad

Additional information:
-It's quite a simple thing to edit and it would make an underpowered car properly priced instead of being majorly overpriced

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
And what about all the people who already bought it for 13 vpoints?

Exactly. It's a donator vehicle, sounds stupid but it's really not hard to achieve 13 vPoints here. I'll let the community vote first.

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
Meh, 13vp is a bit excessive but I'd like to keep it as a VP Donator Car.

HelenMagnusAkaJamesB

Donator
Donator
Instead off making it cheaper maybe the replacing model could be better i mean the moonbeam is pretty shit comparing that it should have some 4x4 abilities and maybe it even could be a bit faster or so, so maybe it could replace some other vehicle?? a better one

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
I say keep the price.
If you put some thought into it you realize that custom drivetype is 10 vPoints. The F150 is 13 vPoints and comes with custom drivetype. You're basically paying 3 vPoints for the car and 10 vP for the drivetype. So in reality, the car is only 3 vP. + you can just swap the AWD out of it if i'm right.
Keep it the same.

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
car iz 3vp, it auto charges you 10 for the AWD mod, so Ye.. There used to be custom Huntley models in the car shop, until I got the range added and they made it a VP car..

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png