sUp5rET.png

Car Color changing.

CutiePie

You want to add some color to your car , And you just go and have the mechanic job and then do what you want to your car?
Thats wrong , Because that is non'rp , The way to rp that is that you do some AD or get one of your IC Friends to a garage , and they do the job , Or you can ask the mechanic rply to do that , Some logs are provided down so you can see.

[Passive roleplaying with a Mechanic]

[English] Scarlett Soskov says: Hello , Mr.Fred , I'm looking for a new color to my car , What colors are cool and new?
*Fred : Oh hi , The new colors that everyone uses are White , Blue , Black and Grey.* *Scarlett Soskov*.
[English] Scarlett Soskov says: Mmm, Can you get this Sultan grey?
*Fred : Ofcourse , Ma'am.* *Scarlett Soskov*.
*Fred Newman walks over to the air conditioner , as he extends his arm , turning the A.C. [ON].* *Scarlett Soskov*
*Fred Newman walks over to the color spray set , Taking out a grey spraycan from it.* *Scarlett Soskov*
*Fred Newman goes over to the car , As he starts spraying over it , trying not to spray on glass , mirrors , plates or wheels.* *Scarlett Soskov*
*Scarlett Soskov would start watching Fred's work , as she crosses her arms over her chest.
*After a few time, Fred would be done from spraying , and he leaves the car infront of the conditioner for some more minutes to make the car dry* *Scarlett Soskov*.
*Fred : I'm done Ma'am.* *Scarlett Soskov*

[English] Scarlett Soskov says: It looks great , Thank you.
*Fred : Your welcome* *Scarlett Soskov*
[English] Scarlett Soskov says: So , How much?
*Fred : That'd be 150$ , Ma'am* *Scarlett Soskov*
[English] Scarlett Soskov says: Okay , Here you are.
*Scarlett Soskov extends her right arm into her pocket , taking out her purse , taking 150$ from it , as she slides the purse back to her pocket.
*Scarlett Soskov offers the 150$ to Fred.

*Fred would extend his right arm , taking the 150$ from Scarlett as he smiles and says : Have a nice day.* *Scarlett Soskov*.
[English] Scarlett Soskov says: Bye!

Hope you take some tips from this and use it in your roleplaying situations, More will be added , Stay tuned!

M

mint3d3

Good really nice but I didn't know cars dry in a couple of minutes or like a couple of hours.

ShaktarBoy

Nice Passive RP, if everyone would do like that, the mechanic job would be more important and it would also bring us more RP to the server :)

Erron

Nice passive RP.And as Shaktartboy said,if everyone was RPing like this the server would totally improve.

CutiePie

Nice passive RP.And as Shaktartboy said,if everyone was RPing like this the server would totally improve.

I hope it does , and we rock like kings

Nice Passive RP, if everyone would do like that, the mechanic job would be more important and it would also bring us more RP to the server :)

Thank you much!

Good really nice but I didn't know cars dry in a couple of minutes or like a couple of hours.

Just a fast example

sUp5rET.png