sUp5rET.png

Change

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
1) What is that Ford mod? I have never seen a uglier mod added into a open server.

2) Open factions, make players lead them, the legal ones.

3) Change interior prices, we still have many 3M interiors. If FBI got the 2mil penthouse for less than 250k I would love to see other mansions repriced also.

4) Buffalo tax is 900.. I belive there is no one who even makes enough to pay that tax.

5) 2 Properties.. I would love to have a business property and a office also maybe expect my house and garage.

6) Delivery job end point is at LS but starts from Flint.

7) Police has a car with 14pwr. Was hoping that the things will be balanced and everyone including factions will start from the same point.
PRICING CHART:
Basic Engine Upgrade - $50,000 - Sets Power to 11 and max speed to 150
Modified Engine Upgrade - $115,000 - Sets Power to 12 and max speed to 165
Premium Engine Upgrade - $275,000 - Sets Power to 14 and max speed to 180
Source: https://forums.mtarp.co/showthread.php?t=18342

8) We dont need FBI

9) Promote legal RP.

10) Give out like 2 weed seeds into the server, so that 2 players would have one seed. Giving a starting point for illegal rp with drug dealing.

11) PDA still costs 1.5k in the electronics shop

12) Take a look at the F7 prices. Tint is at the same price what is custom drivetype...

Last edited by a moderator:

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
Its funny how player sees things like this but head administration has no clue about them. +1.

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
1. Which ford mod?
2. Were working on a system to have factions made. Please be patient with us.
3. Were currently working on property Prices.
4. The math is a a bit off, and we're working on it.
5. This may be considered, however we had a big statwhlre issue before. What are the chances of you actually role playing at your business? I plan in the future have a buissness registration process. Just to ensure you really want to start up a buissness, and make sure you put a risk by starting one, just like real life.
6. We can edit that, thanks.
7. There's no police car with 14 power. I'm currently COP, and I know for a fact there isn't one PD car powered.
8. FBI is a faction for when the playerbase rises, so no need to point it out right now. You won't see it anytime soon.
9. Refer to number 2.
10. There's multiple of other ways to get the illegal roleplay rolling, I have another process in mind but I shall keep that within the administration team for now.
11. I suppose the PDA can drop to $500. Although, they are roleplayed as TOMTOM and can be expensive at times but I can agree that it's not $1,500.
12. Donation system is not up.

You need to realize that we're basically a new server right now. You need to give us time to simply develop strategies and ways to start up the server again. Patience is a virtue gentlemen but other then that, thanks for your heads up.

Zander

1. Which ford mod?
2. Were working on a system to have factions made. Please be patient with us.
3. Were currently working on property Prices.
4. The math is a a bit off, and we're working on it.
5. This may be considered, however we had a big statwhlre issue before. What are the chances of you actually role playing at your business? I plan in the future have a buissness registration process. Just to ensure you really want to start up a buissness, and make sure you put a risk by starting one, just like real life.
6. We can edit that, thanks.
7. There's no police car with 14 power. I'm currently COP, and I know for a fact there isn't one PD car powered.
8. FBI is a faction for when the playerbase rises, so no need to point it out right now. You won't see it anytime soon.
9. Refer to number 2.
10. There's multiple of other ways to get the illegal roleplay rolling, I have another process in mind but I shall keep that within the administration team for now.
11. I suppose the PDA can drop to $500. Although, they are roleplayed as TOMTOM and can be expensive at times but I can agree that it's not $1,500.
12. Donation system is not up.

You need to realize that we're basically a new server right now. You need to give us time to simply develop strategies and ways to start up the server again. Patience is a virtue gentlemen but other then that, thanks for your heads up.

1) Unmarked Tauras under F4.
5) I used to run a car dealer business for a loooong time. There were times when I used 3 propeties only for business purposes.
7) Its VIN 152 -- not derbi is trying to find it out
10) No, im not going to mug anyone using a knife as I know that I will lose as the person who I will mug will PG.

Sadly players dont see any effort from the higher administration.

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
5) I used to run a car dealer business for a loooong time. There were times when I used 3 propeties only for business purposes.
7) Its VIN 152
10) No, im not going to mug anyone using a knife as I know that I will lose as the person who I will mug will PG.

For that 14pwr car i have even logs when 7 did /getmod. But sadly didnt took a picture

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
7) Its VIN 152

We just did a whole reset, to say you see "no effort" is very absolute and rude to an extent. This is a process that takes time, adjusting different things, tweaking them to perfection.. it does not happen overnight.

Take a moment and look at it from our side:

- Server resets, multiple upset players about losing their stats that they donated and or worked for.
- 15 Tickets made the night of the reset
- Finding problems that still urgently need to fix, prioritizing those before moving on to add more
- Finding qualified people for faction leaders

Those are just some of the things we have to deal with ontop of our personal daily lives with work, school, etc.

The reset was a stepping stone, and this thread was posted today - which means it takes time to script and add these things you've mentioned, which means it will not all snap into the right place immediately.

Thank you.

Zander

We just did a whole reset, to say you see "no effort" is very absolute and rude to an extent. This is a process that takes time, adjusting different things, tweaking them to perfection.. it does not happen overnight.

Take a moment and look at it from our side:

- Server resets, multiple upset players about losing their stats that they donated and or worked for.
- 15 Tickets made the night of the reset
- Finding problems that still urgently need to fix, prioritizing those before moving on to add more
- Finding qualified people for faction leaders

Those are just some of the things we have to deal with ontop of our personal daily lives with work, school, etc.

The reset was a stepping stone, and this thread was posted today - which means it takes time to script and add these things you've mentioned, which means it will not all snap into the right place immediately.

Thank you.

The thing is that after the update nothing has changed. Yes I know its a short time but as James wrote in the chatbox yesterday you (admin team) are working to get the core factions running. I havent seen any LSPD/SAES recruitment ads IG. You could give out SAN & LSIA also for players to have RP while the other things are being worked on because.. this is a roleplay server. No one would even care about the other things if they would have something to do. Currently everyone is trying to get some starting money because they want some property or a car trying to achieve that with bus driving is dull and people have already lost interest in the server.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
The thing is that after the update nothing has changed. Yes I know its a short time but as James wrote in the chatbox yesterday you (admin team) are working to get the core factions running. I havent seen any LSPD/SAES recruitment ads IG. You could give out SAN & LSIA also for players to have RP while the other things are being worked on because.. this is a roleplay server. No one would even care about the other things if they would have something to do. Currently everyone is trying to get some starting money because they want some property or a car trying to achieve that with bus driving is dull and people have already lost interest in the server.

Taxes were actually updated yesterday bu DubstepxR, we're working, which is correct. LSPD is ran by Bunny, SAES is ran by herrdag (I believe I spelt that correctly), Hex is ran by Vercetti - all of which have 7+ members.

SAN and LSIA are not a "core" faction - but yes, they still are important. I am trying to find a way to recruit people into them.

Before saying nothing is being done, I'd ask first. :)

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
Next time to avoid everything like this, just put the server under passsword until you have fixed everything and shit. Less QQ and more roleplay instantly.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Next time to avoid everything like this, just put the server under passsword until you have fixed everything and shit. Less QQ and more roleplay instantly.

From past experiences, placing a password on the server is the worst idea possible, it draws players away and by the time we re-open, they are established elsewhere.

Luka

Guys guys guys, you must realize that we're lowering our whole economy (not only player money but everything else like vehicle prices, property prices, item prices) from huge numbers to small ones. That's a big freaking deal, so please stand with us while we improve it. I respect Zander's post but many others here just complain instead of actually helping. If you were to start working out, would you rather want people motivating you and correcting you in exercises, or just telling you how you'll probably quit in a week or two and that you'll never improve your body. Of course sometimes you get motivated by the negativity as then you can show those people different, but positive comments will definitely prevail. Think about this next time you want to complain :)

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Please lower the price of chemistry sets, right now its 2k for one..........

Bunny

With all due respect, you're clearly not making yourself look any better at this point. I understand that your trying to bring in your opinion, but your expecting results from us that are far too fast to even reach to. I'm not going to recruit for LSPD until our website is up and running once again, which is being worked on. SAN and LSIA are NOT core factions nor are they required to be run in order for the server to function effectively.

Your point(s) are thoughtless and simply are not considering our perspective whatsoever. You're jumping to conclusions way too soon.

Zander

I dont want to show myself in a better light, I want to say what I got to say. I just pointed out problems, its up to you if you take them personally or no.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
To Help our server, I am willing to take over SAN and try building it up until you guys find a person better suited for leadership of SAN. You might say "well why wouldn't you want to stay in charge of SAN?" Well I am currently HC in Hex and that is my main thing, So im willing to take some time away from Hex to help build up SAN. Please PM me if the admin team is alright with this.

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
tbh I'm surprised nobody has spawned money for themselves yet lol

@bunny, the last time beatty and you guys tried to mess with illegal RP you just threw it out of whack. I'd suggest just letting the regular players climb their way through the ranks, instead of placing admins in with automatic power and spawning guns/drugs...

greenops011

Donator
Donator
For that 14pwr car i have even logs when 7 did /getmod. But sadly didnt took a picture

To be clear, vehicle ID 152 IS NOT a police car. It is a Pace Car owned by morgfarms's raceway. I investigated this situation, and it has been resolved, comepletely legitamite

sUp5rET.png