sUp5rET.png

Change

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
tbh I'm surprised nobody has spawned money for themselves yet lol

@bunny, the last time beatty and you guys tried to mess with illegal RP you just threw it out of whack. I'd suggest just letting the regular players climb their way through the ranks, instead of placing admins in with automatic power and spawning guns/drugs...

We didn't finish what we were doing. The server lost players and we weren't motivated enough to keep it going but it's a great plan, it just needs to be planned right however I don't plan on doing that anytime soon.

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
First lets reset, then you guys see ppl are not joining because the int and car prices are retarded and you guys are not motivated. What is other ppl motivation to play even if you guys dont have motivation.

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
tbh I'm surprised nobody has spawned money for themselves yet lol

@bunny, the last time beatty and you guys tried to mess with illegal RP you just threw it out of whack. I'd suggest just letting the regular players climb their way through the ranks, instead of placing admins in with automatic power and spawning guns/drugs...

That's one thing I've always wanted on ANY server. A lot of times, admins are at the top. Players should be able to be head honcho in some places too ;).

-Representative of Jackson Enterprise.

Luka

First lets reset, then you guys see ppl are not joining because the int and car prices are retarded and you guys are not motivated. What is other ppl motivation to play even if you guys dont have motivation.

Everyone is highly motivated, Bunny was referring to something much older.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I agree on SAN starting to be put to use just for promotion of more legal causes. I will gladly open up that faction for those who are ready for it. As for LSIA there won't be much for that faction which is going to be issue. PM me Zander if you want any interest with SAN.

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
I agree on SAN starting to be put to use just for promotion of more legal causes. I will gladly open up that faction for those who are ready for it. As for LSIA there won't be much for that faction which is going to be issue. PM me Zander if you want any interest with SAN.

I would love to see SAN up. I've not seen SAN ACTUALLY running since I've been on the server.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I would love to see SAN up. I've not seen SAN ACTUALLY running since I've been on the server.

Clearly you have not been here nearly as long as I have. Back in the days SAN was starting to get annoying - if ANYTHING happened.. BOOM there they were.

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
Clearly you have not been here nearly as long as I have. Back in the days SAN was starting to get annoying - if ANYTHING happened.. BOOM there they were.

Hahaha well I've been here over a year and SANs been an on-and-off thing. I did try to steal their news heli once...

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
San will hopefully happen soon. Hopefully within a week SAN will be up and running.

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
The question is, who's there to join though? I say wait on any faction opening until there's a playerbase to support them.

Stick

SAN isn't really a priority, i personally don't care if it's up or not. It's kinda annoying in game and usually ends up provoking official legal factions or leaders
losing interest in it. Ofcourse at some point some people would like to see it but guys there's a shit ton of things going on right now that's way more
important then SAN, ofcourse it's a part of the RP experience but right now we simply need to get players to log in first to even fill up the spaces.

herrdag

MTARP Player
Donator
I'll do my best. But WE NEED MORE PEOPLE ON THE SERVER!
Also, when we have done interviews, we have gotten loads of troll calls and such...

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Can someone fix the resource seller thing? I can bet you that all you need to do is to restart the resource for the mining script.

sUp5rET.png