sUp5rET.png

Chlothes

MenlyJH

I (maybe more) want Real : Caps , Hats , Masks , Bandannas , Glasses that you really can put on that it really is on the head or cover the face , i really like that , maybe more people too...;)

Gurky06

Also it wouldn't fit with every skin, there should be like a dragging script on character skins. Otherwise -depending on skin- the glasses or others can spawn on your mouth or nose. So.. seems hard.

Braunson

The real MVP
The clothing system already exists within GTA:SA, but it only works with the CJ Skin (Skin ID 0).

Basically exactly what he said. It doesn't work with any other Peds other than CJ. Also for things like crouching down it can be really buggy looking to have the clothes/appear follow you

Weedex

Banned User
Basically exactly what he said. It doesn't work with any other Peds other than CJ. Also for things like crouching down it can be really buggy looking to have the clothes/appear follow you
I am not a pro on scripting or something but that script is already exist on SA-MP servers, so maybe it would work on MTA aswell..

Neptune

Donator
Donator
Support
Or alternate idea.
You could just add any epic skin mods. For like 10-20 skins to the server.

Braunson

The real MVP
Support
Or alternate idea.
You could just add any epic skin mods. For like 10-20 skins to the server.

Possible for the Skin Idea.

@Weedex SA-MP is a little different than MTA. Like how in SA-MP, the heads of Peds can move, in MTA they can't because of Sync issues. Its kinda the same idea with wearable sunglasses, etc

Deli

Possible for the Skin Idea.

@Weedex SA-MP is a little different than MTA. Like how in SA-MP, the heads of Peds can move, in MTA they can't because of Sync issues. Its kinda the same idea with wearable sunglasses, etc

Some SA-MP servers had wearable items like bandannas, beanies, baseball caps, and sunglasses.

sUp5rET.png