"Equal Justice Under Law"
SC-100​

Plaintiff (list names): Chris Enrique
Case Number (for clerk):

One.
The Plaintiff (the person, business, or public entity that is suing) is:

Name: Chris Enrique
Phone: 467 018
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): 8 Palin Street, Los Santos, San Andreas, 92019
Mailing Address (if different):

If more than one Plaintiff, list next Plaintiff here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is:
Name: Hex Tow 'n Go
Phone: 921
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Pacific Avenue, Los Santos, San Andreas, 91102

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $3,500

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? Violation of Vehicle Code 22658 (l)(1)(A) causing me to not only have to carry my groceries home but also to miss my appointment with my dermatologist.
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): August 31st, 2013

• [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: - Through: -
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) According to Vehicle Code 22658 (l)(1)(A) the towing company is subject to pay up to four times the towing fee, and storage charges, being $250. - $1,000 from this.
    My dermatologist appointment cost $2,000 and had a cancellation fee of $500 - $2,500 from this.

Four.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][ X] Yes ---------- [ ] No

Five.I understand that by filing a claim in small claims court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under California State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: August 31st, 2013 Chris Enrique C. Enrique

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Re: CHRIS ENRIQUE VS HEX TOW 'N GO for $3,500

Chief Justice,
Bradley Owens,

Case file 003 is hereby acknowledged and opened, laid forth by the Los Santos District Court under the San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

Please schedule a Trial date with the court clerk ((post here, a date with which both of you can attend)) for any of the following days: August 30th, September 2nd - 7th.

Regards,
Los Santos District Court.

sUp5rET.png