CK Rules

• Yes, I think they're good

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No, I do not like the current rules

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
What's everyone's opinion on the current CK rules?

And better yet, how do you think they could be improved?

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Why don't you start off with what you'd like to change about our current CK rules, as you made the thread?

I will mention though, I'd like a new rule stating that if you die just to get somewhere faster or some non-sense suicides you'll be forced to CK.

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
Why don't you start off with what you'd like to change about our current CK rules, as you made the thread?

I will mention though, I'd like a new rule stating that if you die just to get somewhere faster or some non-sense suicides you'll be forced to CK.

I just wanted to know what the community thought, really. Cause currently I'm not too fond about how people don't give a crap about their character's life in general, especially on PD alts.

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator

That wouldn't work as a rule as the server has too many gamebreaking glitches, last time I was on my friend got glitched to another "dimension" and there were 0 admins so he had to suicide to get back to the proper world. I'm pretty sure that's not the first time that had happened to somebody. :)

I voted on the poll before you claim that I'm starting shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

kateyylewis

Donator
Donator

Problem there is the amount of times iv been in and admins car not saying no names and they've crashed at high speeds ect, Voided and repair is always the case! Also seems that only regular normal players apply to most of these rules yet PD, Admins get away with So much more..

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
If you read my reply carefully you'll notice I said "just to get somewhere faster or some non-sense suicides", and death by a bug is surely not either of those.

jameshargus

Los Santos Police Department
I just wanted to know what the community thought, really. Cause currently I'm not too fond about how people don't give a crap about their character's life in general, especially on PD alts.

Yea I can understand that... I see a lot of cops just pulling out guns and acting like iron man....
But I am not trying to speak for everyone, because it really isn't ...

I do feel like people need to take their character's life more serious though.

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
If you read my reply carefully you'll notice I said "just to get somewhere faster or some non-sense suicides", and death by a bug is surely not either of those.
Technically what I said still goes because trying to get back to the proper world faster. Huehuehue

sUp5rET.png