sUp5rET.png

Clearing up some things, About Desperate noobz

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
So,
Apparently today when our server was having some trouble, some rumors started to spread that MTA:RP is planning to close.
This is not the case, We simply had some server issues earlier that required a server restart, everything is fine now.
After reading the chat logs handed to us about a person of a up and coming competing community, I just want to lay the facts straight that we have NO plans on closing, and have no reason to close. Our generous donators keep our server bills paid 100%. The person also claimed that ALL of our staff was planning to leave. Although I wont say its completely impossible (Because its happened before) each and every person of our staff is replaceable, if they feel the need to leave suddenly then obviously that makes more room for others who are dedicated and have been wanting a position for so long.
Not saying that my staff is useless, or worthless. We are thankful for each and every one of them, But if they feel the need to suddenly betray a 2 year standing community for one that has a history of failing, then sure go for it.
The only reason these rumors are being spread is some poor noob's attempt to defame us or "scare" people in to joining his up and coming community, that likely will close 2 weeks after it opens.

We will hit our 2 year mark in April 2014, and we are still going strong. Some come and go, but best of luck to those who have went!

If we ever do decide to close our doors, the community will be the deciding factor of that! If enough people loose interest in the server, then we will move on with other life's adventures, But this is based on interest alone. Even if donations stop being as generous as they currently are, I am at a position in my RL that I can pay the server bills by my self.

I am not a gamer, There arent many games that I like, or will play longer than a week, before I completely abandon. MTA however is over 3 years strong for me, and I am dedicated to it! I love it, and especially more considering I own it!
Although being admin/owner is fun and games some times, There still is a lot of work about doing what I do. I will always try to keep a fair and reasonable situation for everyone, I will always try to give fair judgements on all situations, and although you may not agree with me, You will eventually see the logic behind my decision sooner or later.
That being Said, I know I have dissatisfied a lot of people over the years by things like bans, or account resets, But I hope that those people do come to realize that it was for the best interest of the server.
Thats what I am all about. The best interest of the server.

This has been a public service announcement
Overload
:)

Picture+2.png

Last edited:

Zachy

Donator
Donator
Thank you for clearing all of this up Overload and we appreciate your dedication. :)

Chaoss

The real MVP
I can vouch for this from past experience.

Not saying that my staff is useless, or worthless. We are thankful for each and every one of them, But if they feel the need to suddenly betray a 2 year standing community for one that has a history of failing, then sure go for it.

Pretty much sums it up though

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
I heard you like cake? Want some cake baby so you can feed them trolls, DDOSers and noobs who cry 24/7. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Soda

Donator
Donator
Good thing, my birthday is in. april! I reslly hope everyone can wish me a happy birthday in Global OOC chat In game and on forums

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Don't even mention if it were to close, thanks! <3

sUp5rET.png