sUp5rET.png

Commisioner driving without his license??

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
**As you browse the interwebs you would stumble on a blog, alexbloooogs.com**

Hello citizens of Los Santos. New post, anyways today I met the commisioner of the SAES. We talked infront of IGS about a job.. as you all know I dont have a job and I do whatever I can find. He told me that he didn't have time for me and I saw him pass me later in a DMV car? Why I know it was a DMV car is because I got my own license 2 days ago.. driving the same car.. I drove after him and got a photo of him luckily he slowed down and I could pull next to him.

PrtZLyt.png

**You would see Fredrik driving a DMV car**

I dont know if I even feel safe on these streets if high ranking goverment officials dont even follow the rules.. SHARE ON FACEBOOK, MAKE THIS REACH THE POLICE.
Yes, I have evidence. One more witness and IGS security cameras.

If you liked this blog help me by donating me some coffee money
EE93294239432942394932
(( transfer to Alexander Cappelletti ))​

HaveADream

<b><span style="color:#b80000;"t>Ace of Spades</b>
Donator
Charles Stark: You think this is bad? I called 211 about a police officer, 5 minutes later I'm surrounded and I'm tasered because I got out my car when he smashed into me!

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
Johnny Villa: Well shiet, darn police left their car in Tue road so I, being a good citizen, tried to tow it down to da police station with ma tractor and got arrested! Damn power-abusing police.

herrdag

MTARP Player
Donator
Fredrik Thoresen: I like how you cared about such a small thing like this. We are trying our best to provide the best assistance to every citizens and LEO's in Los Santos. NOBODY in this city should be unsafe! This time, it was just that small issue, where I have lost my drivers license, and I had to get it back after. You also talked to me about doing stuff to prevent you making this blog, as you'd ask for either an employment or money, where I decided to let you make this blog.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Fredrik Thoresen: I like how you cared about such a small thing like this. We are trying our best to provide the best assistance to every citizens and LEO's in Los Santos. NOBODY in this city should be unsafe! This time, it was just that small issue, where I have lost my drivers license, and I had to get it back after. You also talked to me about doing stuff to prevent you making this blog, as you'd ask for either an employment or money, where I decided to let you make this blog.

alexblooooogs replies:

Small issue? You work for the public sector.. you should lose your job!

sUp5rET.png