Votes: 2 4.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

Community Banner

As discusdded here, we'll be putting up the best banners for you guys to pick from! Vote up top, please only pick two! The corresponding numbers are listed below!
  1. Bestorio's Banner
    MTABanner_zps1ef2f737.png
  2. JohnC's Banner
    festivemtarp_zps5e993325.png
  3. Goodwine's Banner
    IhRzRX4.png
  4. MikZeR's Banner
    2eb3bc7989.png
  5. Snoopy1's Banner (1)
    C28jDbR.jpg
  6. Snoopy1's Banner (2)
    jYYCNfY.jpg
  7. VanillaBean's Banner
    xHMw502.png
  8. Stick's Banner (1)
    attachment.php
  9. Stick's Banner (2)
    attachment.php

If your banner wasn't put here, it was either not the dimension we were looking for or simply didn't match the style we wanted. Everyone did amazing, I didn't see one I did not like!

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Some of you wanted to know what most of these logos would look like with out current skin, this shall do ya'll good and help make your choice a little easier!

ZxGyady.png
ZvUM5NU.png
fr1iffc.png
8qXSqB8.png
Ue8qrE9.png
mFPPNMp.png
ywW89FR.png
NhQhP8o.png
DSuYNUF.png

Chase

I like all except some don't fully follow graphic design rules (my nerd side's coming out); too cluttered background

No reason to tread lighting Anthony, it is not about being a nerd. It is about the capability of the production of quality - design principles do matter. Even just a "do not clutter the background" is a simple principle to follow.

MikZeR

Donator
Donator
I voted for my own banner, though I do think Bestorio's is the best one. Bestorio's is the one that matches the overall forum theme the best, it's using the right colors and would look really sweet on this theme.

Psssst... I voted for my own banner because having only 1 vote makes me so sad :(

TheWanted

Actually Good Wine's is the best,it's unique and different from all those banners,i like it's "cartonic" design.

It would really fit a gaming forums.

admbot

Actually Good Wine's is the best,it's unique and different from all those banners,i like it's "cartonic" design.

It would really fit a gaming forums.

It's not really anti-aliased, so it looks really pixelated, which ruins it in my eyes, not saying it's ugly but you know what I mean

sUp5rET.png