sUp5rET.png

Constructive Criticism

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Now sometimes the truth hurts, we all have our opinions on staff. I feel we should be able to do this and share our opinions of staff members without the fear of punishment. I'm making this thread for this intent.

Keep it clean.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Off topic, but I can see this turning into a rant/flame thread that will end up being locked

Malachi

Now sometimes the truth hurts, we all have our opinions on staff. I feel we should be able to do this and share our opinions of staff members without the fear of punishment. I'm making this thread for this intent.

Keep it clean.

Well, I know I don't really play here anymore. Although, I pop on the forums once in a while, I have a idea. Instead of having to make a long ticket that only gets solved with a warning, players should be able to give their input in-game whether it ties in with the report system or separately.

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
Well, I know I don't really play here anymore. Although, I pop on the forums once in a while, I have a idea. Instead of having to make a long ticket that only gets solved with a warning, players should be able to give their input in-game whether it ties in with the report system or separately.

+1

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator

This would be good.

If we had active lead+

sUp5rET.png