Criminal Case - Arraignment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
[ch]Arraignment[/ch]

An arraignment is...

"A criminal proceeding at which the defendant is officially called before a court of competent jurisdiction, informed of the offense charged in the complaint, information, indictment, or other charging document, and asked to enter a plea of guilty, not guilty, or as otherwise permitted by law. Depending on the jurisdiction, arraignment may also be the proceeding at which the court determines whether to set bail for the defendant or release the defendant on his or her own recognizance."

If you feel as if you sentencing was unjust and wish to challenge it, you can file an arraignment here with the court. If needed, a Public Defendant (State Attorney) will be assigned to your case in order to secure your rights as an American citizen. Any arraignment filed will be conducted In-Game in a timely matter by the parties involved and failure for the prosecutor (the Law Enforcement agency sued) to head to the case will result in a default win for the defendant (suspect) as well as be subject to criminal actions.

THIS MUST BE FILED BY THE AGENCY WHICH ARRESTED THE SUSPECT; FAILURE TO DO SO UPON REQUEST WILL RESULT IN A DEFAULT AND CRIMINAL CHARGES BEING BROUGHT FORTH ON YOURSELVES AND YOUR DEPARTMENT - IN SHORT YOU WILL BE FIRED

[ch]PCR-130-CS[/ch]

FOR COURT CLERK:Case File Number:
Arraignment Hearing Scheduled:

Prosecutor
Form 1 - Rule7(1)(a)
UNITED STATES: Superior Court of California

One.
Name of Accused:
Address:

Two.
The People are proceeding:
  • [ ] By indictment
  • [ ] Summarily

Three.
Charges against the defendant:
Four.
Date Complaint Filed:
FOR COURT CLERK:

YOU MUST APPEAR FOR A COURT ARRAIGNMENT OR HEARING FOR A NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT ON:

Date:
Where:
Judge:

You MUST appear for court arraignment on the above charge(s) unless you and your attorney sign and file a waiver of arraignment form. You CANNOT waive court arraignment if a negotiated agreement was reached with the District Attorney at your preliminary hearing.
You MUST appear on the above date for the negotiated agreement to be accepted by the Court. Failure to appear for court arraignment/negotiated agreement will result in forfeiture of your bond, and you will be placed in jail.
You MUST notify the Clerk of Courts in writing of any change of address. Failure to do so may result in your arrest.
Send notification to: Clerk of Courts2 North Main StreetGreensburg, PA 15601

I, the undersigned Defendant, acknowledge that I have received notice of my court arraignment date and time at which I must appear.

DATE: DEFENDANT SIGNATURE: -

PHP:
[ch]PCR-130-CS[/ch]

[b][u]FOR COURT CLERK:[/u][/b][u][/u][b]Case File Number:[/b]
[b]Arraignment Hearing Scheduled:[/b] 

​[size=3][b]Prosecutor[/b][/size]
[b]Form 1 - Rule7(1)(a)[/b]
UNITED STATES: Superior Court of California

[size=3][b]One.[/b][/size]
Name of Accused:
Address:

[size=3][b]Two.[/b][/size]
The People are proceeding:[list][ ] By indictment [*] [ ] Summarily[/list]

[size=3][b]Three.[/b][/size]
Charges against the defendant:[list][*][*][*][/list]

[size=3][b]Four.[/b][/size]
Date Complaint Filed:
[b][u]FOR COURT CLERK:[/u][/b][u][/u]

[center][b][size=4]YOU MUST APPEAR FOR A COURT ARRAIGNMENT OR HEARING FOR A NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT ON:[/size][/b][/center][b][size=4][/size][/b][size=4][/size]

[b]Date:[/b]
[b]Where:[/b]
[b]Judge:[/b]

You [b]MUST[/b] appear for court arraignment on the above charge(s) unless you and your attorney sign and file a waiver of arraignment form. You [b]CANNOT[/b] waive court arraignment if a negotiated agreement was reached with the District Attorney at your preliminary hearing. 
You [b]MUST[/b] appear on the above date for the negotiated agreement to be accepted by the Court. Failure to appear for court arraignment/negotiated agreement will result in forfeiture of your bond, and you will be placed in jail. 
You [b]MUST[/b] notify the Clerk of Courts in writing of any change of address. Failure to do so may result in your arrest. 
Send notification to: Clerk of Courts2 North Main StreetGreensburg, PA 15601

I, [u]the undersigned Defendant[/u], acknowledge that I have received notice of my court arraignment date and time at which I must appear.

[b]DATE:[/b] [b]DEFENDANT SIGNATURE:[/b] [i]-[/i]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png