sUp5rET.png

CutiePie - Signature Request

ShaktarBoy

I'm sorry, I don't know about football, like NOT That much But..

This is the man:

5648428-robert-lewandowski-900-598.jpg

PFfffffffffffffffffffffffffft... Don't even think that he's the best. The One and Only in soccer History (Even if he's not in a good team now but he's old):

http://postimage.org/

GR4P

PFfffffffffffffffffffffffffft... Don't even think that he's the best. The One and Only in soccer History (Even if he's not in a good team now but he's old):

This guy is best.

puskas(5)(1).jpg

Puskás Ferenc

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluefox

Wow, it's amazing how a signature request has turned into a "Who's the best footballer" thread.

I say this is the best footballer!

gerard-gif.gif
~ I don't even know the guy's name

Bartiex

Kazimierz Deyna: 1947 - 1989

"Kazimierz Deyna was a Polish footballer, who played as an offensive midfielder in the playmaker role and was one of the most highly regarded players of his generation."

64.jpg

Zbigniew Boniek:

"He is considered one of the greatest Polish players of all time and was selected by Pele as one of the 100 Best living footballers in 2004"

120525034146-football-euros-poland-boniek-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg
2d428760-31ec-4e29-bbce-b67f7281dfc9.jpg

These are legends, but there is more...

((Yet again I'll state I'm not a pro at football, nor do I know a ton about it either))

Oh I thought I'd add this too :D :
o-LUIS-SUAREZ-facebook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol speaking of football (or soccer for us Canadians and Americans [soccer was actually first used as a slang for football in england ;)]) but surprisingly in one month, the women's FIFA starts (in Canada [fair cities of Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Ottawa, montréal and Moncton I believe]!!). But yeah I do believe with cutie pie for her favorites at real madrid

sUp5rET.png