sUp5rET.png

Cyber nations!!

JohnC

Donator
Donator
Have you ever wanted to run your own nation?

Make Presidential Decisions, Join Alliances, Wage Wars, and more?

Well then Cyber nations is a Great game for you to play then :D

Cyber Nations is a free persistent browser-based nation simulation game. Create a nation and decide how you will rule your people by choosing a government type, a national religion, tax rate and more. Build your nation according to your choosing by purchasing infrastructure to support your citizens, land to expand your borders, technology to increase your effectiveness, and military to defend your national interests.

Construct improvements for your nation such as harbors to enhance your ability to trade with other nations, build clinics and hospitals to increase your total population, and invest in schools and universities to increase your people's literacy rate. Finance national wonders like great temples and monuments for your citizens to marvel at, Build movie industries to increase your population's happiness, or expand beyond the confines of this world by building colonies on the moon and mars to open up rich opportunities for your nation.

This is one of the best Browser games i have played, If you feel like joining me in the fun, then CLICK HERE! Make sure to message me (MastersonX) if you do, i can hook you up with a awesome alliance :)

Cheers!
~JohnC

Deli

Honestly, i still don't fucking get this game lol..

ltnlfz.jpg

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I've been playing this for almost a week now, it's a great game.

It's all about strategy.

sUp5rET.png