December - Staff Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Robbie: "Are you, uh, a real admin?"
Bobbie: "Well, uh, technically... nah."
Robbie: "Have you ever caught a rule breaker?, like, uh, like a real super rule breaker?"
Bobbie: "Nah."
Robbie: "Have you ever tried /hideadmin?"
Bobbie: "Nah, nah..."
Robbie: "Alright! I can see that I will have to teach you how to be trials!

[Hook]
Hey!
We are level 1
Hey!
We are level 1

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Why the hate?

For example I wanted to reinstate also, but it was said that it is not possible. Just saying I dont get the difference between me and them. Most of the high level admins were sacked with the "test". Lets get Jose and Trojan back to their positions in this case. Oh and if I remember correctly there is a rule about being atleast (some weeks?) active before joining the admin team or something like that

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Why the hate?

For example I wanted to reinstate also, but it was said that it is not possible. Just saying I dont get the difference between me and them. Most of the high level admins were sacked with the "test". Lets get Jose and Trojan back to their positions in this case. Oh and if I remember correctly there is a rule about being atleast (some weeks?) active before joining the admin team or something like that

These guys did their job professionally *cough* and never abused *cough* and I wasn't directing that towards you, but former Head Admins.

Unlike everyone else whining, I'm more than happy to see them back, bringing back old times :)

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Why the hate?

I myself asked Overload to re-instate an ex head administrator or even two if possible because of all the things I had to manage. I started mainly as a developer and ended up as the most hardworking administrator, so many tasks to do that I didn't even have time for scripting. Overload personally did NOT want to straight out re-instate them however after having a long and detailed conversation about it he finally made my wish come true and re-instated the people we chose. There's a reason why we picked DubstepxR and Lilncman, and not anyone else. No, it's not because we like them (I didn't even know Dubby that much before lol), it's because at the time they were head administrators they've done so many things and left a good impact on us which lead us to allowing them to re-instate. So please stop with whining, crying and moaning about how they're "all of a sudden" allowed to re-instate but others aren't, there's a reason. You need to realize that running a community is not a one man job, and something eventually must be done about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png